Edin Dzeko

the wes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, DDA said:

I'm not happy with any of the players we have been linked with. I want to see the Lewandowskis and the Suarezes of this World playing here. Peter Crouch, 31 year old Dzeko, Andy Carroll and Solomon Rondon.. fucking embarrassing.

Those types of players are a thing of the past now.

I’m past caring now-if it happens then fine, if not, then the club will see the further results of having a sub par squad.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea haven't given up on Dzeko but will move on if there is no agreement by the end of the weekend #cfc

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

To who?! Haven't exactly got long either and this one has dragged. Not surprised at all we're shite 

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

To who?! Haven't exactly got long either and this one has dragged. Not surprised at all we're shite 

To Giroud apparently, but Wenger has said hes going nowhere till they have signed s striker.

Fucking shambolic

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

To Giroud apparently, but Wenger has said hes going nowhere till they have signed s striker.

Fucking shambolic

And there isn't much time left to do it either. You'd thought summer be warning don't waste time or it doesn't get done. Not faff around oooo he ain't coming now.. Oh window shut.. 

24 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its almost like the board are running the club down a bit, Conte to be shown the door in May, and then rebuild again in the Summer

Ye I have had the feeling for a while certain people inside the club want conte out, and this is the way to do it. In the summer when hazard courtios possibly willian, kante will be well watched aswell, what exactly do we have to rebuild. Sick and tired of rebuilding while every other clubs just makes them selves stronger. How teh fuck are we meant to compete with the likes of city and utd next season even liverpool will only get stronger. Some times I wish we had a manager like klopp or pep not that I dont like conte, but watching them clubs play football is just exciting.

14 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Some times I wish we had a manager like klopp or pep

I really don't think who manages makes any difference to the Russian way of control. The managers are just disposable employees.

On the positive, it has seemed to work in terms of trophies since 2003, compared to say the gooners or Utd  ie when you look at the 'stability' of having just Wenger for 20 odd years. But now it seems the Glazers have changed tack and are into large speculating  -but this a response to their 'noisy neighbours'. I think a kick up the arse for Abramovich an Maria would be if Sp*ds suddenly spent big and over took us. As it is, the board and Abramovich seem happy to cruise along , as long as we're top dogs in London

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Can we please accept Roman doesn't give a shit about this club anymore? How can you sit back and not sack the people in charge of our transfers?

Why ? Its a profitable business. Ask Kroenke, Glazers any Premier league owners

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Why ? Its a profitable business. Ask Kroenke, Glazers any Premier league owners

Well said profitable business, he doesn't have any passion for this club. Might as well try to sell us to Saudi Arabia heard they plan on challenging Qatar and Abu Dhabi.

2 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Well said profitable business, he doesn't have any passion for this club. Might as well try to sell us to Saudi Arabia heard they plan on challenging Qatar and Abu Dhabi.

Abramovich is probably the best owner/fan in the league. When did you last see any of the Glazer freaks or Mansour Bin Zayed at a game ?

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Abramovich is probably the best owner/fan in the league. When did you last see any of the Glazer freaks or Mansour Bin Zayed at a game ?

He enjoys football ok but this board fucked up numerous times makes no fucking sense not to sack them. Were going circles the so called business will only worsen when we start playing Europa League each season and lose revenue. 

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

He enjoys football ok but this board fucked up numerous times makes no fucking sense not to sack them. Were going circles the so called business will only worsen when we start playing Europa League each season and lose revenue. 

Why sack them ? They are making a profit, and we have just employed a new marketing man to add revenue from the massive TV cash. We also have a vast array of silverware using the current business model

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You