Edin Dzeko

the wes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke we have become. Gone are the days when we were merciless in the market. All this because of our new stadium that wont be finished before 2022? We will be a mid/low table team at that point if we keep buying shit and struggle to tie up 32 y/o players LMAO

Onto Olivier Giroud then....when that inevitably fails back onto Andy Carroll.....when that dies down onto a deadline day move for Peter Crouch.....then Conte leaves and I don't blame the guy. This is beyond a bloody joke now.

City fucking flying in nigh on every competition and just about to get the deal done for Laporte for 57M and in January, this deal was only mentioned earlier in the week and is about to be done. This is exactly how you do things and one, don't fuck about and two, most importantly of all that under no circumstance drop your guard, just keep strengthening. This is how you conduct business and blow every fucker away with signings and no nonsense attitude like this.

Utter incompetence. Our club has a cancer that needs to be removed.

If we sign Ashley Barnes or Peter Crouch on deadline day I may not watch Chelsea again this season. I'm not even joking. 

The Chelsea board are shameful and dangerously incompetent. They should be the ones facing the chop but no, it's the manager who has little to do with the targets they get in the end for the cheapest price or the shortest contract.

If we back out of Dzeko only to get Ashley Barnes or Peter Crouch then fucking hell. Abysmal. I'm absolutely amazed at how poorly this club is run. Get out while you can, Antonio. You and any other manager deserves better than this crap.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

I'm lowkey happy about this one falling through, waste of money, but yea, our club is a complete joke in the transfer market as of right now.

Dzeko is world class compared to the alternatives. If this falls through anyone who we do get will be about 5 levels below.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Dzeko is world class compared to the alternatives. If this falls through anyone who we do get will be about 5 levels below.

I'm not happy with any of the players we have been linked with. I want to see the Lewandowskis and the Suarezes of this World playing here. Peter Crouch, 31 year old Dzeko, Andy Carroll and Solomon Rondon.. fucking embarrassing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/26/chelsea-still-trying-tie-edin-dzeko-deal-will-move-agreement/

Chelsea have held new talks to try to sign striker Edin Dzeko from Roma, but are prepared to move on to other targets if a deal is not reached by the end of the weekend.

Having already negotiated the transfer of left-back Emerson Palmieri from Roma, Chelsea have been attempting to make it a double deal that includes Dzeko.

Emerson has agreed to join Chelsea on a four-a-and-a-half-year contract worth £80,000-a-week, but talks over Dzeko have been complicated by the demands of both Roma and the 31-year-old.

Further talks have taken place in the last 24 hours and there is hope in Italy that a double deal for both Emerson and Dzeko can be agreed since Roma are keen to cash in on the pair.

But Chelsea will not wait until the final days of the transfer window, which shuts next Wednesday night, for Roma to find a replacement for Dzeko.

If a deal is not done over the weekend, then Chelsea will focus their efforts on other striker options such as Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud, Stoke City’s Peter Crouch and Burnley’s Ashley Barnes.

Gone from Thursday to Friday to by the end of the weekend for negotiations to be conclusive. :lol:

Only 2-3 days to find an alternative...yup, will definitely end up with Crouch or Barnes or Rondon!

What I think happened is this - Our dumbass board probably thought this would be an easy deal to get over the line so they went in with a lowball offer both to Roma and to Dzeko thinking he'd jump at the chance to play at Chelsea. We probably offered him a shitty 1 year contract and he said 2-3 years or fuck off. Now we're scrambling to get our shit together before the deadline.

Just like we got caught unaware and embarrassingly got beaten to Lukaku. Just though "eh, we can put this off since we know we'll get him eventually." We just seem so naive in this modern market.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You