Edin Dzeko

the wes

If we buy from Roma, it should be Florenzi and Nainggolan. I know it is too late and the clubs are in stages that the deals are almost done(at least Emerson's), but Radja will be massive addition to our team, should have paid the money to Roma when it was possible, than spending 80mln for Danny D and Bakaloco. Florenzi reminds me a lot to Azpi, this guy always plays with his whole heart on the pitch.
However the club is ready to splash another 50+ mlns for 32 aged striker and once again! a player who comes in the club after an injury(Baka, Danny, Barkley) who hasn't prove anything in Europe. At least the latter has a lot of time in front of him and can(hopefuly) turn out to be a good deal.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Azpilicueta on possible addition of Dzeko: “Every club in world in every transfer window tries to find the best solution for the team and I am sure we are working on it." #CFC

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Club paid Azpilicueta to say the same things as Conte. 

Just now, ChelseaFanUK said:

Wasn't it reported that Dzeko's agent cant get into the UK yet as he is waiting for his Visa?  Thats likely the biggest reason behind the hold up

If you're looking for some hope, none of the journalists have come out to say Dzeko has rejected us...yet. Negotiations are probably still ongoing.

2 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Wasn't it reported that Dzeko's agent cant get into the UK yet as he is waiting for his Visa?  Thats likely the biggest reason behind the hold up

If the question is "Didn't somebody report X?", the answer is almost certainly yes.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If you're looking for some hope, none of the journalists have come out to say Dzeko has rejected us...yet. Negotiations are probably still ongoing.

its not so much hoping we sign dzeko, its more hoping we get someone so we avoid Crouch and Ashley Barnes

Slight off topic, was just reading about deadline day in Italy, sounds absolutely bonkers.  Every DoF, chief exec etc go to one hotel and negotiate.  Walk up to each other it seems and try do deals.   What a clusterfuck, but i bet it is insane to watch

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You