Edin Dzeko

the wes

7 hours ago, Leif said:

Roma fans imagine he could be going in the summer, and something like a 3rd of them would like him gone. One of their best goalscorers in a decade, but offers nothing in terms of 'creating his own chances' which there was a lot of debate about when Costa was here. I don't see at all how he works with Morata.

Maybe that's what we actually need. What I really didn't like about Costa was the fact that we used to come wide most of the time, even if his technical ability was poor. I see Morata trying to pick up balls for himself as well and failing miserably.

How about using a target man and leaving the wingers do the wingers' job? 

I'd welcome Dzeko. 

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dzeko is classic #9. Pure, old-fashioned #9. Great target-man, great finisher, tall and strong on the ball, great with both feet, great with headers too. Solid technique and slow as fuck. Couldn't ask for more. Rotate him and Morata, keep Dzeko for 1.5 years. Morata by that time should prove himself and become our main striker, if he is really worth it.

This makes so much sense, if we bring Dzeko our board will have huge plus from me.

I would pay 35 millions for him, no questions asked.

Chelsea interested in signing Edin Dzeko from Roma

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11212894/chelsea-interested-in-signing-edin-dzeko-from-roma

A nice bogof offer buy Dzeko get Palmieri free January sales offer , going back to the if you score or play well against we will buy your grassy ass!

My neighbors Bosnians and us Croatians were always having a debate, who is better - Džeko or Mandžukić. And I have always thought that anyone who could even compare those two are out of their minds. Mandžukić made better choices in his career, Džeko should've left City long time ago, but Džeko was always much much superior player than Mario. Like someone already mentioned - if Džeko in 2011. had gone to Chelsea instead of Torres, he would become top 10 striker in the world. Real pity that he had competition in Sergio Aguero.

He always had massive potential, I dare to say his potential to become top striker was on level with Robert Lewandowski.

Chelsea plot move for ex-Man City man as part of double raid on Roma - and Batshuayi could be in the deal

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-dzeko-palmieri-transfer-batshuayi-14175566

Pity both can't play in the champions league doh!

11 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea plot move for ex-Man City man as part of double raid on Roma - and Batshuayi could be in the deal

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-dzeko-palmieri-transfer-batshuayi-14175566

Yeah we are supposedly trying to get him and Palimeri in 50 mill euro deal and they want 65 mill. Hes 31. Is this guy still on his game now or what? Least he knows the PL, good with his feet and doesn't need satnav

14 minutes ago, mccg said:

As far as i know Emerson didnt play any cl this season because of his injury...

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah we are supposedly trying to get him and Palimeri in 50 mill euro deal and they want 65 mill. Hes 31. Is this guy still on his game now or what? Least he knows the PL, good with his feet and doesn't need satnav

He have scored 49 goals in last season-and-half.

Have been checking out what hes been like this last couple of seasons to see if his form has gone.

But seems to still have alot of passion in him. I know Youtubes are flattering but the lad seems to be pretty good still.

Out of all the links we have had I would take this one without doubt.

Couldn't we bring back Nainggolan with him?

He's the best forward I have seen at The Bridge this season in that CL game, he was unplayable. He's a world away in terms of quality than Andy Carroll, his movement and technique is very good, but I just cannot see us getting him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You