Edin Dzeko

the wes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Artandur said:

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/dzeko-a-gia-il-passato-schick-deve-convincere-nella-sua-genova-1068996

Dzeko not even in the squad for tonight apparently.

Edit: Or at least not in the eleven, my italian is horrible.

These are live updates

Dzeko and Emerson to Chelsea: what we know so far and live updates

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/dzeko-and-emerson-to-chelsea-what-we-know-so-far-and-live-update-69227

Don't think I've ever heard of "personal terms" being the main hold up in a transfer. Usually that's nothing more than a formality and it's convincing the other club to sell or the fee itself that's the main issue.

Looks like the opposite here and everything with Roma is sorted. Got to imagine that its length of contract that's stalling things.

To be fair Barkley, Dezko and Palmeiri is really good january transfer window for me. 

I hope Conte stays, he can continue to build next summer. 

I think next season the squad will be more balanced....well that's if we keep Hazard and Courtois. 

I can see it now...

ASRoma forward Dzeko carried off the field on a stretcher after a really bad tackle and he looks in serious pain. 

SKY Sports News Breaking News; Edin Dzeko carried off the field in Roma's match tonight

Breaking News; Chelsea have contacted the BBC to ask about the availability of Gary Lineker

:lol::lol:

29 minutes ago, Leif said:

Sending our negotiator to him would make no sense, would it.

Thats why it wont happen

I dont get it

Why would they start him/Why would he want to start

I know this lad is great when hes in Eden swag mode I just hope he finds last seasons form again. 2 goals in 17 isn't shit hot is it? Lets hope this move lights a spark under his arse.

Not very encouraging words from Monchi just now. 

http://romapress.us/2018/01/24/monchi-trying-improve-team/

not sure in what context he is talking... whether he is talking about our bid for Dzeko (which dimarzio and everyone else says is agreed)   or whether he is on about Dzeko's personal terms offer from us

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Thats why it wont happen

I dont get it

Why would they start him/Why would he want to start

I know this lad is great when hes in Eden swag mode I just hope he finds last seasons form again. 2 goals in 17 isn't shit hot is it? Lets hope this move lights a spark under his arse.

Despite popular belief there are still footballers around with a bit of self respect and actually maybe he wants to leave a mark on Roma and say goodbye with a goal and possibly deciding their 4th spot.

He doesn't strike me as a sulker like that twat Aubayemayang or whatever he's called.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Despite popular belief there are still footballers around with a bit of self respect and actually maybe he wants to leave a mark on Roma and say goodbye with a goal and possibly deciding their 4th spot.

He doesn't strike me as a sulker like that twat Aubayemayang or whatever he's called.

You see I would totally understand that seeing that Roma are 3 points in 5th with this game in hand and IF I was that type of footballer I would want to stay and help my team  mates for the rest of the season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You