Edin Dzeko

the wes

To be fair, with Dzeko's deal you are better off listening to the Italian press over ours.  They were the first to break the news we wanted both and seem to have a lot more detail than our media.

And, they always report stuff way before ours, who then copy and paste practically.   For what it's worth, they convinced it is done. 

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

FUCK BARCA!!!!

We can beat anyone on our day. Its just another game and if the lads start thinking like alot of our supporters then theres no point in them even going out on the pitch. Bollox to that.

We got a dead even record with them. W5 D5 L5

BIT4TTM.gif

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Flew over my head mate. But used to you being a bit glum at times so I took it at one of those times. Sarcasm doesn't commute thru these boxes too well ;)

I am glum, but with good reason. There is probably a 1 in 20 (at best) chance we'll beat Barcelona. I'm just a realist, this squad of ours is probably the weakest it has ever been in the Roman era. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I just can't see it.

1 minute ago, BlueLion. said:

I am glum, but with good reason. There is probably a 1 in 20 (at best) chance we'll beat Barcelona. I'm just a realist, this squad of ours is probably the weakest it has ever been in the Roman era. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I just can't see it.

The weakest was 2012 :cig:

2 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

I am glum, but with good reason. There is probably a 1 in 20 (at best) chance we'll beat Barcelona. I'm just a realist, this squad of ours is probably the weakest it has ever been in the Roman era.

Yeah I'm with ya but theres no point in worrying about summet thats not happened yet. And we all know that anything can happen in football. We proved it.

Its going to get mental on here and everywhere when Eden goes so you got something to look forars too lol

45 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

The difference was that, even then, we had Drogba and Lampard. Now we have Morata and Bakayoko (LOOOL)

We have Hazard and Kante now ... at least compare star players to star players :) 

26 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Sounds like if agreement is reached with Dzeko before they KO tonight v Sampdoria, he will be benched and fly to London tomorrow.

Really hope they sort this out  -bit of a discrepancy over bonuses or something atm. 

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Yeah, massively watered down versions who were on the whole poor post the double.

But when it mattered most they would be back to their best which is why we still won CL and FA Cup 2012. If I had to choose whether to have 2012 Lamps/Drogs or 2018 Hazard/Kante in a CL final, I would not think twice. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

But when it mattered most they would be back to their best which is why we still won CL and FA Cup 2012. If I had to choose whether to have 2012 Lamps/Drogs or 2018 Hazard/Kante in a CL final, I would not think twice. 

They weren't back to their best, they dug in and shown a great mentality but the reality was we were outplayed by Barca and Bayern and won due to a combination of said mentality and someone in the sky. If we get to the CL final this season then chances are Hazard and Kante played a big part in getting us there so i'd be duty bound to trust them.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Sounds like if agreement is reached with Dzeko before they KO tonight v Sampdoria, he will be benched and fly to London tomorrow.

39 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Really hope they sort this out  -bit of a discrepancy over bonuses or something atm. 

I am surprised we'd let him play tonight, if he does his ligaments or something, back to the drawing board we go.

I read yesterday that supposedly 2 options were drawn up with his agent.  £110k/week and he signs until 2019 or 2020 with option of extra year.    Or £84k/week but he signs until 2021

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You