Edin Dzeko

the wes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

With all the praise for Dzeko here, won't be surprised if people suddenly turn on him after 3-4 bad games...

That happens to every player on this forum to be honest. 

I think Dzeko is a fantastic striker but his age really puts me off. If he was just one year younger, I would be a little happier but yea, thank fuck it isn't Andy fucking Carroll.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

That happens to every player on this forum to be honest. 

I think Dzeko is a fantastic striker but his age really puts me off. If he was just one year younger, I would be a little happier but yea, thank fuck it isn't Andy fucking Carroll.

The club's tactic has worked! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yes not many good strikers out there today. 

He is the best option we can get there for the price, experience and the window we are shopping. 

Cavani could be available in the next Summer. I think we should have saved our money for buying him or another relatively younger backup.

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

So many contradicting reports on the Dzeko deal. Some say it's done. Some say it's almost done. Some say it's not yet done. :wacko:

the ones claiming it is done are Italian media, even some Rome based i think.   Hard to decide what to follow.   Come on di marzio give us some news

Argh. These conflicting reports are frustrating. Some saying he's virtually a Chelsea player pending personal terms while other saying the club haven't even decided if they want him. Get it done, FFS.

I'm just scared shitless that if a move for Dzeko falls through we'll return to Crouch or Barnes. Shite that would be underwhelming for a relegation candidates, nevermind the bloody champions. At that point I'd just stick with who we have and use Hazard as the striker in emergency situations.

It's Dzeko or nobody for me.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You