Edin Dzeko

the wes

5 hours ago, Leif said:

One of his worst ever Roma performances, but 1 trait in this game is present in even his best games, so be prepared for it. 

Without the ball you go down to 10 men; because Dzeko has the movement of Bakayoko until you hit the opposition's box (and you know we love staying away from there).

I didn't think Roma played very well neither TBH. And whether it was because he had us on his mind I didn't see much of Dzeko.I  kinda agree mate cause  But thought Skriniar playrd well for Inter.he had Radja sirted all night. I liked Perisic tho. Had a few chances  Plus Icardi was really trying hard tho it seems he had 2 Roma on him all the time. And he went down in box a bit easy couple of times.And that sub of theres came on in 2nd half Eder? Thought he played good. But Kolarov was LWB for Roma last night wasn't he? He wasn't bad was he? Palmieri didn't play.so not sure whether he is fit or what?

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now there is absolute no reason that Dzeko, if he signs, can actually become the number 1 striker. Morata is really poor right now, and to be honest if your Dzeko and have slight doubts about playing time this is a great situation to be in, because Morata can easily be shoved off his perch and it wouldn't take much.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

So it's not really as close to a done deal as Di Marzio made out, huh.

Well, depends.   Simon Johnson in the Standard never really 'breaks' news, per se. He tends to publish articles on news we already know about from other sources.  I personally wouldn't take Simon's articles as reliable... i'd still wait for a better source

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Right now there is absolute no reason that Dzeko, if he signs, can actually become the number 1 striker. Morata is really poor right now, and to be honest if your Dzeko and have slight doubts about playing time this is a great situation to be in, because Morata can easily be shoved off his perch and it wouldn't take much.

if we sign the Dzeko who played at the Bridge in CL, Morata is on the bench.  Even at City Dzeko was good, IMO they shouldnt have sold him.

I'd love us to play both though, 2 uptop

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

or play both, and give them lots of service

Dzeko is not better than Morata. For all of Morata's faults this season, he is comfortably the better striker of the two. He works tirelessly, is better on the ball and is on par with Dzeko in the air, Dzeko has the edge in hold-up play and finishing and is a fantastic option to bring on to change games but first choice? No, it's a wrong move.  

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Dzeko is not better than Morata. For all of Morata's faults this season, he is comfortably the better striker of the two. He works tirelessly, is better on the ball and is on par with Dzeko in the air, Dzeko has the edge in hold-up play and finishing and is a fantastic option to bring on to change games. 

If you hear/read some of the opinions on Morata, you would think he has been entirely useless. Sure, he has some annoying flaws that need to be worked on but people seem to have forgotten his good work in the opening 3-4 months of the season. It's like it didn't even happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You