Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I noticed journalists never ever ask Sarri in press conference about transfer ban? Is that not a legal topic to speak about in public or what?

No, it is legal, but from the beginning Sarri said he doesn't give a shit about the transfer market. I starting disliking the old smokestack then, that early.

Clearly a shit judge of talent if he thought he could roll with sorryball with this lot of dregs we have stored up. That also was immediately known when he called the woeful Alonso close to the best full back in Europe.

I have never had my patience tested to this level before. Their is literally nothing that is remotely great going on with CFC. It is almost all meh, bad, or simply horrid.

So final decision on our future is going to be made on April 11th? It's so essential with transfer ban I am expecting us to finish sixth, seventh next season. If it's turned down we'll fight for the title. 

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 6:19 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Why is club so quiet on this issue?  They should go PR war with FIFA. Put pressure on CAS to overturn decision as soon as possible. In two or three months. It's not like they have many cases on that court. I'm sure Roman have ability and people who can make this happen. After all FIFA is most corrupt organization. 💰💰💰

I prefer to work on the assumption that the club, knowing the facts, taking advice from lawyers, and having the ability to liaise with all concerned are far better placed to judge the right way to handle this than I am.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I prefer to work on the assumption that the club, knowing the facts, taking advice from lawyers, and having the ability to liaise with all concerned are far better placed to judge the right way to handle this than I am.

yup. However, hope they are different lawyers than the ones who assured the club that signing Traore was OK in the first place.  :D

51 minutes ago, Robchels said:

yup. However, hope they are different lawyers than the ones who assured the club that signing Traore was OK in the first place.  :D

For now, I'm hoping it's the the same lawyer and that CAS will agree that they were right all along. :)

fuck

here we go again

any more of this shit keeps coming out we are going to another full 2 window ban added on:rant:

Chelsea 'offered Karlo Ziger £120,000 signing-on bonus when he was just TWELVE', claims Football Leaks document which appears to outline how they skirted FIFA rules

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6919087/Chelsea-offered-Karlo-Ziger-120-000-signing-bonus-just-TWELVE.html

Hide-and-Seek

How British Football Clubs Secretly Signed Youth Talent

It appears that football club FC Chelsea secretly signed underage players. The development could also have direct consequences for FC Bayern Munich's recruiting efforts in Germany.

https://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/football-leaks-how-british-football-signed-youth-talent-a-1262635.html

• 2 weeks later...