Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

33 minutes ago, the wes said:

FIFA were allegedly offered £310m payment by Qatar 21 days prior to successful World Cup bid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6791737/Qatar-secret-400m-World-Cup-payments-FIFA-480m-retain-hosting-rights.html

And they have the cheeky to give us a transfer ban 

….and FIFA are happy for builders working on the dodgy winning World Cup bid at Qatar dying at the rate of one every two days....

On 3/11/2019 at 7:19 AM, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol you've certainly got about UJ. I;ve done all the Canaries now but not La Gomera yet.

Not that unhappy about the ban-think it could work in our favour. I remember when us fans were banned -if you have an original 'You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan' tee it's worth a small fortune !

Did go when a mate took us on his boat when we were in Teneriffe. Think we stayed 3 hours lol

Mate we all get thru this thing called life in any way we can.

I've never had any dependents, I drive a old car from '73, scooter from '68, all me furnitures 2nd hand. I've done a bit of traveling, got a shit hot record collection and had a good crack.

With ZZ def taking Eden and who knows - maybe the Wee Baldy Man too. This here ban is really going to make us walk bandy legged!

We will be a patchwork quilt made from our loan army and 30+'s.

Can you just imagine us in the CL I really would want that to happen! It would be hilarious! Wouldn't miss it for the world lol

On 11/03/2019 at 8:19 AM, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol you've certainly got about UJ. I;ve done all the Canaries now but not La Gomera yet.

Not that unhappy about the ban-think it could work in our favour. I remember when us fans were banned -if you have an original 'You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan' tee it's worth a small fortune !

Image result for You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan 1982 shirtImage result for You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan

20 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Brilliant pic. Lol at all the 'lionels'

you can buy a repro here:D

http://www.atimebeforesky.co.uk/buy-online/4592351956/you-can't-ban-a-chelsea-fan-1982/10705025

Classic Chelsea t-shirt design from 1982 following the FA's decision to prevent Chelsea fans travelling to away matches.  Needless to say, the ban wasn't particularly successful!

Available in White, Sky Blue, Sage, Cream or Grey

Image result for You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan 1982 shirt

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Brilliant pic. Lol at all the 'lionels'

OI!!! I still wear them!!!

Might not be as baggy tho!! I once had a pair made - '74. 36" at the knee,, 36" at the heel 3 pleats each side. Front ticket pocket and a flap on front,side,back ones. Wear them with a foot length wine red patchwork leather. Used to look like a long queue of speed vampires outside the Niters! Flapping away on the dancefloor!

Problem is that SOME still dress like it. Sad gits. Look like all them old Teds that goto the R 'n R weekend dos. Looks like Broadmoor let them out for fancy dress night. Bless em!

Never was one for them shirts. But did have a badge or 2 and some calling cards.

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

http://www.atimebeforesky.co.uk/buy-online/4592351956/you-can't-ban-a-chelsea-fan-1982/10705025

Classic Chelsea t-shirt design from 1982 following the FA's decision to prevent Chelsea fans travelling to away matches.  Needless to say, the ban wasn't particularly successful!

Image result for You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan 1982 shirt

HAS to be vintage Mrs!

Dunno if anyone gets Chels collectables off Evilbay nut I get a shirt now n then or some odd item.

But theres times that good stuff does pop up.

Beautiful Game Official Chelsea FC Stamford Bridge FULL WALL MURAL Wall Sticker

£99

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Game-Official-Chelsea-FC-Stamford-Bridge-FULL-WALL-MURAL-Wall-Sticker/202493870130?hash=item2f25934032:m:mjh2s_57ZVIPxudcCyGvGTw

s-l1600.jpg

CHELSEA FC stadium dug out seat can be used as reclining office gamer chair

£350

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHELSEA-FC-stadium-dug-out-seat-can-be-used-as-reclining-office-gamer-chair/153333792963?hash=item23b36800c3:g:q28AAOSwmFxcNdsn

s-l1600.jpg

UNIQUE ORIGINAL CHELSEA FC SUN NEWSPAPER METAL PRINTING PLATE PREM LEAGUE CHAMPS 2014/15

£3.5k Buy Now

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIQUE-ORIGINAL-CHELSEA-FC-SUN-NEWSPAPER-METAL-PRINTING-PLATE-PREM-LEAGUE-CHAMPS/283412070335?hash=item41fcacffbf:g:3rQAAOSwy6hce7M3&frcectupt=true

s-l1600.jpg

Why is club so quiet on this issue?  They should go PR war with FIFA. Put pressure on CAS to overturn decision as soon as possible. In two or three months. It's not like they have many cases on that court. I'm sure Roman have ability and people who can make this happen. After all FIFA is most corrupt organization. 💰💰💰

13 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why is club so quiet on this issue?  They should go PR war with FIFA. Put pressure on CAS to overturn decision as soon as possible. In two or three months. It's not like they have many cases on that court. I'm sure Roman have ability and people who can make this happen. After all FIFA is most corrupt organization. 💰💰💰

Probably cause they know they fucjed up for the 2nd time and don't really have a leg to stand on.

And maybe its just general apathy?

You would hope that we would go down fighting tho.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

We were banned, but I still have my 1982 membership card :).

With the transfer ban  does anyone ever win an appeal ? (rhetorical)

Matt Law's Chelsea briefing tmg_smt_glyph_sport.png

Crunch time on the future of Jake Clarke-Salter

By Matt Law Football News Correspondent

Michy Batshuayi

Jake Clarke-Salter is currently on loan to Dutch side Vitesse (credit: Getty Images)

Ajax’s progression into the quarter-finals of the Champions League with their eye-catching victory over Real Madrid will have scouts flocking back to Holland for the remainder of the season.

But while Barcelona, Juventus and Paris St-Germain will fight over Ajax star Matthijs de Ligt, there is a young English defender who has performed as well as anybody in the Eredivisie so far this term.

Ahead of last weekend, Jake Clarke-Salter ranked third in the league for defensive duel success and second for aerial duels, ahead of de Ligt and his more experienced Vitesse team-mate Maikel van der Werff.

The 21-year-old has been on loan at Vitesse, Chelsea’s unofficial feeder club, for the season and is clearly benefiting from the experience after an eye-opening six months at Sunderland last season.

Tore Andre Flo, one of Chelsea’s loan technical coaches, has made regular trips to Holland to watch Clarke-Salter and has also worked with Vitesse on his training schedule and development.

Although he missed Sunday’s draw with Feyenoord with a knee strain and returned to Cobham for treatment, Clarke-Salter is already only three games short of achieving his pre-season target of playing at least 30 first-team games.

One of a rare breed of left-footed, ball-playing centre-backs, Clarke-Salter ranks at the Eredivisie average for forward passes, which is far higher than the Championship, and has the fourth highest dribble completion percentage of any defender in the league.

He has also learned to time his tackles better, having received back-to-back red cards while on loan at Sunderland for the second half of last season.

As long as he is fit, Clarke-Salter will be included in England’s Under-21 squad for the forthcoming games against Poland and Germany, which Chelsea will no doubt watch.

His Chelsea contract will have two years remaining at the end of the season, which means the club will have to make a decision on his future this summer.

Chelsea will either tie Clarke-Salter to a new long-term contract and look to loan him out again or decide to consider bids for the youngster, amid interest from Championship and Bundesliga clubs.

With left-sided English central defenders at a premium, Chelsea would be wise to at least keep their options open for a while longer.

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

Matt Law's Chelsea briefing tmg_smt_glyph_sport.png

Crunch time on the future of Jake Clarke-Salter

By Matt Law Football News Correspondent

Michy Batshuayi

Jake Clarke-Salter is currently on loan to Dutch side Vitesse (credit: Getty Images)

Ajax’s progression into the quarter-finals of the Champions League with their eye-catching victory over Real Madrid will have scouts flocking back to Holland for the remainder of the season.

But while Barcelona, Juventus and Paris St-Germain will fight over Ajax star Matthijs de Ligt, there is a young English defender who has performed as well as anybody in the Eredivisie so far this term.

Ahead of last weekend, Jake Clarke-Salter ranked third in the league for defensive duel success and second for aerial duels, ahead of de Ligt and his more experienced Vitesse team-mate Maikel van der Werff.

The 21-year-old has been on loan at Vitesse, Chelsea’s unofficial feeder club, for the season and is clearly benefiting from the experience after an eye-opening six months at Sunderland last season.

Tore Andre Flo, one of Chelsea’s loan technical coaches, has made regular trips to Holland to watch Clarke-Salter and has also worked with Vitesse on his training schedule and development.

Although he missed Sunday’s draw with Feyenoord with a knee strain and returned to Cobham for treatment, Clarke-Salter is already only three games short of achieving his pre-season target of playing at least 30 first-team games.

One of a rare breed of left-footed, ball-playing centre-backs, Clarke-Salter ranks at the Eredivisie average for forward passes, which is far higher than the Championship, and has the fourth highest dribble completion percentage of any defender in the league.

He has also learned to time his tackles better, having received back-to-back red cards while on loan at Sunderland for the second half of last season.

As long as he is fit, Clarke-Salter will be included in England’s Under-21 squad for the forthcoming games against Poland and Germany, which Chelsea will no doubt watch.

His Chelsea contract will have two years remaining at the end of the season, which means the club will have to make a decision on his future this summer.

Chelsea will either tie Clarke-Salter to a new long-term contract and look to loan him out again or decide to consider bids for the youngster, amid interest from Championship and Bundesliga clubs.

With left-sided English central defenders at a premium, Chelsea would be wise to at least keep their options open for a while longer.

Why in the clubs eyes are they the only options? I'm not saying he's good enough because I haven't seen anything really of him but we have a transfer ban looming and Cahill and Luiz potentially out the door.

It would be silly for a number of players like him not to be given some time in pre season under the eye of Sarri or whoever the manager might be to decide if theres any use for them. It just seems our loan players are automatically dismissed and people wonder why none ever make it at the club.

The club needs a complete rebuild/reboot. If, as looking likely, we fail to make the top 4 again this season then that will be 2 years in a row with pretty much the same squad.

Even with a transfer ban, how does the board seriously think we'll make the top 4 next season with the same group of players a year older?

For me, next season would be perfect for a young bright manager to come in under far less pressure than previous managers here have been under and freshen up the squad with younger players. We are not going to suddenly be fighting relegation (to be honest I'd be surprised without significant investment and some luck if anybody knocked us out of the top 6), but lets freshen up what is looking an old, stale side lacking pace and ideas. Put some of these young talents we have in a squad and with a manager which shows trust and faith in them and see if they are as good as the hype.

If they're not then the following summer we can look to rebuilt the squad through the transfer market which we will be doing anyway if we try and do the same shit next season we're doing this one.

But you never know we could find 2 or 3 players good enough to play and grow with the Chelsea squad, maybe more. And then suddenly summer 2020 we could be set up with a much younger vibrant group which needs 2 or 3 top players to be added to rather than 6 or 7 (which won't go well, it'll be like summer 2017 all over again).

Simple solution to this...

Kepa

Reece-James Rudiger Christensen Emerson

Ampadu

Kante               RLC

Pedro                                        Hudson Odoi

Abraham

No fucks given, fuck flash names, lets gets some heart and passion back in the team.