• Batshuayi
    • Luiz (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely dreading this now. Even though Morata has been off the boil I'd have backed him to score here. Pedro being out too takes away a dangerous weapon at a time when we're struggling to score. Think this'll be another snore of a game with the players we have missing. No Cesc either, right? Barkley time for some added forward thrust?

Would be surprised if we aren't out of the top 4 after this weekend, unfortunately. 😕

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/19/thibaut-courtois-adds-antonio-contes-growing-list-problems-chelsea/

Courtois has an ankle injury. Expected to be out of this game. Drinkwater is doubtful.

Just gets better and better... This feels like 06/07..players kept getting injured.. Board seemed to do nothing.. Results were dodgy/draws and there was the feeling Jose was getting sacked as went to a game and his name was sung through most.. Something weren't right then.. And fast forward to the following season he went 

Don't feel like it'll change tommrow.. A draw.  Maybe a loss to spice it up.. 

Bloody strange I know but I got a good feeling about today.

Still maybe thinking I'd like us to try initial formation OR :

Willian - Eden - Musonda

Alonso - Kante - Rossy - Moses

Rudi/Ampadu - Andreas - Dave

Willy

As a side question how is the lad Kyle Scott progressing? From what Ive got from checking on him hes being COMPARED to Cescy. Composed on the ball, can run with it and a good footballing mind.