Denis Suarez

milka

denis-suarez-600.jpg

Chelsea are considering a move for Barcelona forward Denis Suarez as they target replacements for Michy Batshuayi

Ian McGarry: “What Chelsea haven't found in a natural goalscoring striker and instead have turned their attention to a Barcelona player who is available for transfer - Denis Suarez.” #CFC #FCB

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez reportedly turned down Chelsea move

Maurizio Sarri seems to be a big fan

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/fc-barcelona-transfer-rumors-news/2018/8/22/17767674/barcelona-midfielder-denis-suarez-reportedly-turned-down-chelsea-move

• 2 months later...

58 minutes ago, the wes said:

If Kante and Jorginho are auto-selects (they are at this stage) then that only leaves the AMF position for him, unless he is right back on the bench as a reserve. The only other position (apart from CMF) he plays is LW, the last place we need someone until and if Eden leaves, and Suarez is so NOT up to being our LW.

Swapping Kovacic for Suarez (not literally, I mean in outcome) would be a huge drop in class.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, the wes said:

£45m for a Barca scrub??? They can fuck right off.

He has played in TWO GAMES ALL YEAR. No goals, no assists.

• 2 weeks later...

According to El Gol Digital, Suarez has received a ‘juicy offer’ from Sarri.

And the Spanish publication claim he wants to accept the proposal to join Chelsea.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6485797/Chelsea-line-January-Barcelonas-Denis-Suarez.html

11 hours ago, the wes said:

According to El Gol Digital, Suarez has received a ‘juicy offer’ from Sarri.

And the Spanish publication claim he wants to accept the proposal to join Chelsea.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6485797/Chelsea-line-January-Barcelonas-Denis-Suarez.html

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Is the only reason he's not had game time because he is further down the pecking line, some sort of favoritism going on?

From some of the reports and comments Ive seen about him hes supposed to be OK.

As a winger he is bang average. I saw some clips of him playing in the LCM position where he was far better.

12 hours ago, DDA said:

As a winger he is bang average. I saw some clips of him playing in the LCM position where he was far better.

He has regressed from his breakout year of 2015/16 ( 5 goals, 12 assists as a part timer). I think he can be a decent starter for a 20th to 40th best team in the world, but nowhere near top WC quality. Unless he is coming at a super cut-rate price (£10m or less) I see no reason for him to be purchased by us. If he was smart he would go for a Bundesliga or Ligue 1 team like Hertha Berlin, Eintracht Frankfurt, Lille, Borussia Monchengladbach, Marseille or Hoffenheim. He could thrive there. Maybe Serie A teams like Lazio, Roma, or Fiorentina as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 3:37 AM, DDA said:

From all Ive read hes best as a playmaker but winger hybrid.

Hes hust been so unlucky to be somewhere hes down the pecking order.

Hes gone from 5 g;s 14 a's to 41 munutes!

Both north London clubs are also after him I've read

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You