• Morata (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem and the fact that he doesn't show the spark through 90 mins is still concerning.
We can't erase how bad he is playing just cause he scored a goal. Yes some silver lining at the end of the tunnel but then we need peak from the players even if they are only average.

Drogba when he came to Chelsea had a lot of people questioning the move. But he came through and in a very good way. I was hoping that would be the case when we got some youngsters who where just ok( looking at Morata, Bats, Bakayoko)

I wish somebody would write a book about the inside of a dressing room at Stamford Bridge. I am sure that would be the hottest selling book if did decide to write it.

Nothing just interview all the Managers till date and asked them a few questions about their time at the  Bridge.

1 minute ago, Beigl said:

What a dull performance by us. We have to get ourselves together, we have to play Barca in 4 weeks..

LOL. You are concerned about Barca I am concerned about top 4 finish.

Barca game is a lost cause for us. The scoreline will dictate Conte's future for sure if not anything.(which is sadddddd)

3 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

LOL. You are concerned about Barca I am concerned about top 4 finish.

Barca game is a lost cause for us. The scoreline will dictate Conte's future for sure if not anything.(which is sadddddd)

I just remember how we laughed at Arsenal last year.. Hopefully it won't be anything like that!