• Morata (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now in retrospect Bats doesn't seem that bad atleast he was useful in maintaining our numbers on the pitch

We wouldn't be in this position had he stayed on the pitch. Can only create so much (Morata missed 4 clear chances).

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS GAME TO A DEGREE : Highly recommend REAR WINDOW by Alfred Hitchcock. Very good movie set in 1 location, few characters, terrible but amusing dialogue, and most of all great art design + obvious plot.

There was a Simpsons episode where Bart's looking out the window with a broken leg or something, and sees Flanders doing things (through his window), and mistakes him to have murdered his wife. Turns out it was based on this. 9/10 so far; took ages getting to the point of the movie. Lots of nice lingerie.

First time I saw this was when I had my ACL reconstructed and I was recovering.  I'm a big Hitchcock fan.  39 Steps, Strangers on a Train, and Rope are probably my favourite Hitchcock films.

On tv they say, “was that enough for a player to go down?” And imo that’s the wrong question.

the right one is, “was that enough to impede the player? Could he have continued the play?”

william could claim the former, but not the latter imo.

Morata was clearly fouled but went down too easily. Unbelievable he was booked for diving. Ref trying to make himself the center of attention and make an example of our players. Terrible.