test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-0 Leicester

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

287 posts in this topic

Wonder how many successful passes provided Fabregas and Hazard today. I have never seen them playing so poor. The whole midfield is a mess.

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I hhonestly hope hazard goes in the summer so we can build a team around some one who can be consistent for atleast 3 games in a row

Come on :lol:

If we're lucky enough to go in at HT 0-0 then Conti needs to make drastic changes, in system and players

2 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Can Tony Gale please just fuck off? I don't know of a more insufferable commentator.

Haha you should listen to the Romanian guys. One of them is a Spurs fan while the other supports United. The Spurs fan literally yelled “leave it!” when Vardy ruined that pass for Okzaki. They are Eurosport commentators, believe it or not.

kmk108 likes this

I don't see how one of Willian/Pedro cant start matches like this.

We have no attack.
Conte only thinking about defence

Can Tony Gale please just fuck off? I don't know of a more insufferable commentator.
You can say that again. Talking crap all half
kmk108 likes this

3 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

LOL

i'm watching with a polish commentary, aint got a clue what they're saying

Morata is nowhere. Not wide, not in the center of the box. What a waste of space.

Maybe the Mourinho apologists were right and his stupid comments about Conte really were mind games. And they worked.

Thing is it's not like we're happily in top 4 with a gap.. We need every point we can get so why play so poor?! This lineup.. This team at the moment urghhh.. Come on!! 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Lol It is so easy, Alonso is just too afraid playing against pace. The moment he start pressing suddenly we can attack leicester

And he will score the odd goal so people can forget about how terrible he is against any half decent winger.