test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-0 Leicester

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

287 posts in this topic

Rueful management.
We are getting close to a situation where unless we buy everything with two legs in the market, we are doomed.

Just imagine what Barcelona is going to do us if Chelsea doesn't find form and motivation again. Barcelona might put 6 to 7 goals against us even if Courtois has a good game.

50 minutes ago, LeonDavis23 said:

We are going to break the goal less record Crystal Palace set at the start of the season.

Bet Tibos over the moon tho with another clean sheet! aaaf122d9e2b2ec4bfc8fcbfde4e13f3.gif

Once i thought we was almost certain to finish 2nd.

But now after recent performances i'm really doubting that we can finish in the top four.

Scouse have just beaten shitty, 4-3 spuds beat blue scouse, the arse lost:D to bournemouth,

we are down to 4thand we are by far the worst of the top 4 i really do worry about us, the whole fucking team apart from Kante and Courtois are way way off the pace of the game, and totally clueless.

Manure are at home tomorrow stoke thats a home banker, and all the time we are getting worse.

1 minute ago, AChes1ofus said:

Once i thought we was almost certain to finish 2nd.

But now after recent performances i'm really doubting that we can finish in the top four.

Scouse have just beaten shitty, 4-3 spuds beat blue scouse, the arse lost:D to bournemouth,

we are down to 4thand we are by far the worst of the top 4 i really do worry about us, the whole fucking team apart from Kante and Courtois are way way off the pace of the game, and totally clueless.

Manure are at home tomorrow stoke thats a home banker, and all the time we are getting worse.

Let's be fair even if we get Top 4 this season, next one we won't be so lucky looking how we proceed in the market.

AChes1ofus likes this

Anyone seen a tunnelcam of the game? Be intereste to see the relationship the wee baldy man and Waterboy had with Mahrez.