• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

3 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Bakayoko and Kante should never be in the same 11.  Both identical players who do the same role, to varying levels of ability.

They are not identical players. Baka is hopeless defensively and overall. Kante is Messi compared to him. Baks should just get career ending injury and fuck off!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That and the fans have bothered to turn up.. Paid money made the effort week in week out.. This what annoys me about the whole won't play for manager wahhhhhhhhhh argument.. Then play for the people who care! 
Most players are only worried about themselves

2 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Were there boos when Conte made the double change or did i imagine it?

I was wondering were they booing Cesc and Hazard's performance (unlikely) or Conte's tactics

Much likely at Conte's tactics ... why would you take Hazard and Fabregas off at 58. minute when you should go all out attack for 3 points? 

Our tactics are pretty much open book to every opponent ... starting game with 352 and switching to 343 when things go wrong. Why not Mitchy and Morata at the same time when we are chasing? Why not Pedro instead of Alonso? That brainless Bakayoko is still a mystery to me ... 

Morata's form is the biggest problem at the moment. Surely the club knew he would struggle carrying the goal scoring burden all season in a new league and being 1st choice for first time in his career.

We have always done well to share goals throughout the squad to cover when strikers are going through a lean spell but I can't see anybody at the moment providing a genuine and regular goal threat.

We either need to replace Batsman and get some proper competition for Morata or pray that his form picks up very very quickly.

Zappacosta Moses Drinkwater Bakayoko Batshyuayi Cahill Willian shouldn't be anywhere near the team let alone starting XI...you feel guys in charge of our transfer activities need to answer some serious question...summary of it all is They needs to be lobotomized...

Why, oh why, oh why is Conte now obsessed with playing this 3-5-2 formation that rarely does the team any favours? When we attack, our shape is basically the same as we'd have if we were playing 4-2-3-1 with a lone striker, no10, two wide players, and a runner from midfield; the problem is that in the 3-5-2 our wide players are defenders rather than wingers (meaning that they can't interchange with Hazard) and our runner from midfield is Bakayoko (he's simply too raw to be a regular starter). Result: Hazard is choked out of the game, leaving Morata isolated and our attack non-functional.

Seriously, 3-5-2 has it's merits against certain opponents, but it's a formation with low tactical flexibility that's generally geared towards hiding weaknesses rather than exploiting strengths: it's clearly supposed to compensate for having Fabregas and Hazard in the starting 11 together, but the negative impact that it has on our attacking shape completely negates any of the benefits derived from having both players in the team. This is then compounded by having Bakayoko as a starter in midfield.

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Frighteningly bad really. Morata is a serious problem, he looks lifeless and void of what he is meant to do. Hazard isn't much better.

I'm at a loss as to what this lot are doing in training right now.

SJ this I believe is 15/16 all over again deja-vu mate.

Win the EPL first season, get rid of the manger the 2nd 'cos he's lost it.

This is about the players not playing for Conte.

Just now, AChes1ofus said:

I had morata down as my fav player, not anymore.

I think we should play Bats for 5 games, not matter what.......honestly can he be any worse than morata, he spent most of the time on his 'aris

He may not be any worse, but I can almost guarantee he won't be any better.

9 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Tottenham winning 1-0. They are not going to lose points every time we do, naturally. Our top 4 hopes are getting a big hit this month. Exactly what we needed....

I know we have ours coming but have you seen their fixtures at the end of this month?