test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-0 Leicester

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

287 posts in this topic

People gave players passes for the last two performances due to lack of motivation. Same shit today

Too many players shouldn't be at the club, let alone start

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Three 0-0 games with a shite performance in a row. Thank you, I really appreciate it as a fan.

thx god i returned home before...

If we are going to continue with 3-5-2 Bakayoko cannot continue to play. Barkley has to come in ASAP. He's a passenger in all phases of the game. Clueless defensively, awful on the ball, and has no idea where he should be.

We need a signing in attack desperately. 

manpe and Mufassir08 like this

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

People gave players passes for the last two performances due to lack of motivation. Same shit today

Too many players shouldn't be at the club, let alone start

That's the thing if they don't have motivation don't bother playing! Sod of elsewhere. 

LAM09 likes this

I can only hope that Everton will produce something at Wembley and take some points off Tottenham. Not to mention the Liverpol v City game. We desperately need some help because we are shite at the moment.

Were there boos when Conte made the double change or did i imagine it?

I was wondering were they booing Cesc and Hazard's performance (unlikely) or Conte's tactics

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we are going to continue with 3-5-2 Bakayoko cannot continue to play. Barkley has to come in ASAP. He's a passenger in all phases of the game. Clueless defensively, awful on the ball, and has no idea where he should be.

We need a signing in attack desperately. 

Against atletico, bakayoko is the holder. I dont get why Conte insist on playin kante as the holder

Bakayoko and Kante should never be in the same 11.  Both identical players who do the same role, to varying levels of ability.

Drinkwater same.  Kante Barkley/Cesc in CM for me going forward

That's the thing if they don't have motivation don't bother playing! Sod of elsewhere. 
I totally agree. Playing for Chelsea should be enough motivation for anyone.

bakashits money + drinkwaters = one rly good midfielder.. ! 

well there is a worse team than us - Real Madrid xd .. 

As much as I sympathize with Conte over the lack of support, him playing the useless, simple-minded donkey Bakayoko again and again is on him and I despise him for it. The guy is so pathetically awful, how the fuck can he keep having faith in him???? All in all, a frustrating performance against a very tactically astute Leicester squad

FabHazard likes this

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I totally agree. Playing for Chelsea should be enough motivation for anyone.

That and the fans have bothered to turn up.. Paid money made the effort week in week out.. This what annoys me about the whole won't play for manager wahhhhhhhhhh argument.. Then play for the people who care! 

3 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Bakayoko and Kante should never be in the same 11.  Both identical players who do the same role, to varying levels of ability.

They are not identical players. Baka is hopeless defensively and overall. Kante is Messi compared to him. Baks should just get career ending injury and fuck off!

Irakozium257 likes this

Leicester battered Chelsea 0-0 in the first half. They had 12 shots, the most any team have had in the first 45 mins in a PL game at Stamford Bridge for 15 years. Fear the worst.

That and the fans have bothered to turn up.. Paid money made the effort week in week out.. This what annoys me about the whole won't play for manager wahhhhhhhhhh argument.. Then play for the people who care! 
Most players are only worried about themselves

2 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Were there boos when Conte made the double change or did i imagine it?

I was wondering were they booing Cesc and Hazard's performance (unlikely) or Conte's tactics

Much likely at Conte's tactics ... why would you take Hazard and Fabregas off at 58. minute when you should go all out attack for 3 points? 

Our tactics are pretty much open book to every opponent ... starting game with 352 and switching to 343 when things go wrong. Why not Mitchy and Morata at the same time when we are chasing? Why not Pedro instead of Alonso? That brainless Bakayoko is still a mystery to me ... 

Irakozium257 and manpe like this

13 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Wouldn't mind seeing a goal.  Anyone else remember those?  Good fun, if I recall.

You stupid idiot.  Don't wish for ridiculous things like that.

Morata's form is the biggest problem at the moment. Surely the club knew he would struggle carrying the goal scoring burden all season in a new league and being 1st choice for first time in his career.

We have always done well to share goals throughout the squad to cover when strikers are going through a lean spell but I can't see anybody at the moment providing a genuine and regular goal threat.

We either need to replace Batsman and get some proper competition for Morata or pray that his form picks up very very quickly.