• Kante
    • Drinkwater
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

We've been playing so negativity recently and its getting on my nerves. I understand the 3-5-2 against the tougher possession based teams a la Ateltico where it worked a treat.

In games where we are the dominant we have no attacking threat bar Eden + Morata (essentially 2 v 5) we dont have an attacking/driving midfielder nor attacking wing back that this formation needs IMO

I hope we revert to 3-4-3 for lesser teams and use 3-5-2 against teams we can counter

We also need an upgrade on either wing back (unless Zappa comes good) and a world class RW

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are midfield is shocking, kante is the only player in that midfield thats worth keeping. Fab drinkwater baka and now barkley its just depressing. We need a player that can turn nothing into something, I really hope we go for ozil in the summer.

4 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Are midfield is shocking, kante is the only player in that midfield thats worth keeping. Fab drinkwater baka and now barkley its just depressing. We need a player that can turn nothing into something, I really hope we go for ozil in the summer.

Barkley is exactly what we are missing. We have no CM/AM like him. Seriously hope and think he will  prove people wrong.

17 minutes ago, Stats said:

Barkley is exactly what we are missing. We have no CM/AM like him. Seriously hope and think he will  prove people wrong.

The awkward moment when Barkley turns out to be another dud. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The awkward moment when Barkley turns out to be another dud. :ph34r:

I mean his playing style in general. We need a player from midfield with the ability to run past players and threaten the keeper. He is the only player capable of doing that in the team which can be a real bonus and a game-changer.

10 minutes ago, Stats said:

I mean his playing style in general. We need a player from midfield with the ability to run past players and threaten the keeper. He is the only player capable of doing that in the team which can be a real bonus and a game-changer.

Wasn't that what bakayoko was for lol 

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Wasn't that what bakayoko was for lol 

He is a B2B player can capable of running past players however he has never been a goalscoring threat. Barkley on the other hand is.

You know - I totally understand that all the various nationals know each other and are mates but I really wish we would go out in the tunnel psyched up to fuck and down to business. They can rim each other if they want after the game but maybe thats 1 reason we start off so slow.

14 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

i'm waiting the development of bakayoko. but he has to improve his physical condition

and i really think that in 352 he will be a wonderful surprise