Ross Barkley

milllz

Yes we were bored in the office and we took the piss out of people and it was hilarious. You need a social life mate because 1,474 posts in just over a year is just sad.

Yes in just over a year, i have came back on this forum about 5 days ago and i wasn't on for about 3 weeks. I actually have a good crack with my mates, i don't know anyone who is sad enough to go to work and say lets take the piss out of people on this forum i go on. Lmao liked how you done the negative vote, because you saw someone agreed with me.

Yes in just over a year, i have came back on this forum about 5 days ago and i wasn't on for about 3 weeks. I actually have a good crack with my mates, i don't know anyone who is sad enough to go to work and say lets take the piss out of people on this forum i go on. Lmao liked how you done the negative vote, because you saw someone agreed with me.

Did i say they were my friends or work colleagues ? Do you know the difference between a friend and a work colleague ? Yes i know you have a good CRACK with you're friends those spankings must be raw mate... you need to sort it out haha.

Did i say they were my friends or work colleagues ? Do you know the difference between a friend and a work colleague ? Yes i know you have a good CRACK with you're friends those spankings must be raw mate...

What? I Googled White Nigerian, because I have never ever heard something like that before.

http://www.thesun.co...white-baby.html

Perhaps a similar situation occured with Mr Barkley.

I don't want to make it a big deal cause race really isn't an issue but he looks pretty white to me. And he's eligible to play for Nigeria.

I don't want to make it a big deal cause race really isn't an issue but he looks pretty white to me. And he's eligible to play for Nigeria.

You are completely right though, he is eligible for Nigeria which is the strangest thing I've seen for a while. Perhaps one of his ancestors was born there.

http://www.evertonfc.com/academy/ross-barkley

Though he seems to be a Scouser to the bone, which is a crying shame. Everton seems to have a great academy lately.

Don't think there's any white people in Nigeria at all, if i was a football player i would be eligible to play for South Africa, but that's because there's a lot of afrikaans, white people in south africa. Don't think there's any in Nigeria though, but yeah probably has a black dad/mam and the other parent is white and he came out white.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like a decent player...but I don't think we need him at Chelsea FC.

Gotta feel bad for Moyes. He generally loses his 'better' players (eg. Lescott; Pienaar; Arteta..and would have lost Rodwell if he didn't get injured) but he's not able to replace them due to a lack of transfer funds.

Seems like a decent player...but I don't think we need him at Chelsea FC.

Gotta feel bad for Moyes. He generally loses his 'better' players (eg. Lescott; Pienaar; Arteta..and would have lost Rodwell if he didn't get injured) but he's not able to replace them due to a lack of transfer funds.

People say that Wenger is a fantastic manager for 'keeping Arsenal a good team with limited transfer funds' [sic] but Moyes is the real financial genius in the Premier League. Liverpool with their deep coffers can barley beat Everton, a team so broke it should have liquidated by now.

We can't even give a game to Josh, who's to say we sign this chap for 20 odd million and he ends up somewhere like Vitesse or Hamburg a couple of years down the line.

He will reinforce our reserves and form an incredible partnership with Josh :D