Ross Barkley

milllz

I actually know Ross personally i have played football with him so many times and he is average he is not that good. He is big and strong for his age, he is incredibly average technically though. I can not believe he has made it.

when you were 9 i presume? :D

I actually know Ross personally i have played football with him so many times and he is average he is not that good. He is big and strong for his age, he is incredibly average technically though. I can not believe he has made it.

Do you know him like the man who told you that the Modric transfer was a done deal? :rolleyes:

Did you go to the same school bad boy ?

No mate, he went to a school called Childwall and i went to Calderstones high school in the south of Liverpool. He used to play in the Picton Astro, that is were i met him for the first time. I never thought he was that good but he was around 15 at the time.

That was a between me and my work colleagues Joke Shonn3x and it was hilarious.

You and your colleagues are sad as fuck, i don't know anyone who goes on a forum and starts lying and laughs about it, what's the crack with that?, that isn't even funny. But yeah stop talking out of your arse again, and i bet any money that Torres thing, that was just a lucky guess, you don't know shit.

You and your colleagues are sad as fuck, i don't know anyone who goes on a forum and starts lying and laughs about it, what's the crack with that?, that isn't even funny. But yeah stop talking out of your arse again, and i bet any money that Torres thing, that was just a lucky guess, you don't know shit.

Yes we were bored in the office and we took the piss out of people and it was hilarious. You need a social life mate because 1,474 posts in just over a year is just sad.