test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

8. Ross Barkley

Started by Jason,

188 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Prick!

Love the comments

Donald Trump II, liverpool, 42 minutes ago

Dont trust Mayor Bitterblue. He's so biased it's untrue. in years to come it will come out about the deal done with the new everton ground relocation. Mark my words

bobsim, Oldham, 17 minutes ago

What an absolute nelly this fella is. I might write to the police claiming Everton have robbed Man U of £75million and £30million after selling them two donkeys in Lukaku and Fellaini.

kush coma, Barmouth, United Kingdom, 5 minutes ago

This coming from the jester who used £89,000 of taxpayers money to defend himself in court on a PRIVATE matter.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Prick!

Love the comments

Donald Trump II, liverpool, 42 minutes ago

Dont trust Mayor Bitterblue. He's so biased it's untrue. in years to come it will come out about the deal done with the new everton ground relocation. Mark my words

bobsim, Oldham, 17 minutes ago

What an absolute nelly this fella is. I might write to the police claiming Everton have robbed Man U of £75million and £30million after selling them two donkeys in Lukaku and Fellaini.

kush coma, Barmouth, United Kingdom, 5 minutes ago

This coming from the jester who used £89,000 of taxpayers money to defend himself in court on a PRIVATE matter.

😂😂😂😂

On 05/01/2018 at 5:20 PM, Amblève. said:

That windbreaker Barkley is wearing is 🔥🔥🔥

At the Megastore

Nike Chelsea Megastore (12).jpg

59 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright... ‘Chelsea’s transfer conduct during £15m Ross Barkley deal was 'immaculate', we have no complaints’

Now you can fuck off the Mayor of Liverpool.

Maybe we should sue the cunt. 6c681b9dd517666b59086e82e40e0797.gif

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hasn't even played for us but Barkley's stock has risen 10x since joining, and will continue to rise with every dreadful attacking performance.

Indeed. Barkley at his best will drive with power at defenses and put them under pressure. Desperately need that now.

That was the type of game Barkley would've no doubt scored in. When a team acts somewhat timid and less than their usual best, that's when Barkley seems to be straight forward and think '1 step: score' - where his current Chelsea team mates will make a 10-step-plan to getting a goal. That's not entirely to his credit though; every top team should be aiming to score as quickly & frequently as possible. We fail.

Unionjack likes this

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Shoulda stuck him in his kit to take Waterboys spot. We desperatly need a goalscoring CM and I would pray if I was religeous that Rossy will step up when hes given that chance.

6 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Ross Barkley might be handed his Chelsea debut in our FA Cup third round replay against Norwich City next week, Antonio Conte reported at his press conference at Cobham this afternoon.

Barkley joined from Everton a week ago and has been taking part in training as he builds up his fitness having been injured for the first half of the season. The 24-year-old won’t feature in tomorrow’s fixture against Leicester City, when we will be going for an eighth straight home league win, but Conte thinks Blues fans won’t have to wait long to see Barkley in action.

‘We must be satisfied with his physical condition,’ the boss reported.

‘He is working very hard these days and maybe for the next game against Norwich he could be available to be in contention. I hope so, because if he continues in this way, why not? This guy is not 100 per cent ready but I think he can start to help us for the rest of this season.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2018/01/conte--solid-basis.html

4 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

Hope he plays in the FA Cup game on Wednesday. Not just because I'm going, but I have a habit of seeing Chelsea number 8s score their first goal for the club... Lampard Levski Sofia 2001 rings a bell.

Might see you there, will message you if I’m going.