Ross Barkley

milllz

On 3/16/2017 at 7:08 AM, Hybrid Angel said:

From Nainggolan to this guy. End me.

All I hear in the English is media is how Barkley has talent and mostly it stems from the fact that he's interpreted as a 'technical' and 'flair' player that makes things happen in the midfield, none of which are true. 

If you actually pay close attention to his game, you'll realize he does nothing but pointless side to side passes to other midfielders that do not advance the attack. He also doesn't contribute defensively. Stay well clear. He's actually worse than Oscar.

Watch him go to Spurs then and then head 2 balls in our net like Dele Alli.

We don't know how it works out. All I know is that Ross hasn't been very special last 2 season but he still has potential and he shows that at certain times. I blame Martinez who's just a shit manager for not helping the lad reach full potential, and also Koeman who bashes him way too much, dropped him at the start of the season but now he is actually doing very well in my opinion.

5 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Watch him go to Spurs then and then head 2 balls in our net like Dele Alli.

We don't know how it works out. All I know is that Ross hasn't been very special last 2 season but he still has potential and he shows that at certain times. I blame Martinez who's just a shit manager for not helping the lad reach full potential, and also Koeman who bashes him way too much, dropped him at the start of the season but now he is actually doing very well in my opinion.

If we were to sign him were would conte play him cause he doesn't fit in are 3-4-3 formation 

45 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we were to sign him were would conte play him cause he doesn't fit in are 3-4-3 formation 

Spoke some Everton fans who said he could easily be turned into a B2B player.

...But they also told me they doubt he'll leave them as Everton is his boyhood team.

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

...But they also told me they doubt he'll leave them as Everton is his boyhood team.

His Defensive Contribution are poor tho 

We need a B2B midfielder with strong Defensive Contribution to play alongside Kante Barkley is to forward minded player to play centre midfield in the 3-4-3 formation 

He might be useful when the more defensive teams turn the area into a bus park or multi story car park. But cant see him as a permenant starter.

Seems to be used in a different way lately. On the right and roaming up to the number 10 area.

I do think tho hes had bad luck with his managers. If he had one to take him under his wing and gave him proper training,encouragement he would/could be much better.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm shocked!! In a busy bar, late at night, full of drunk Everton lads all wanting to take the piss with beer muscles on and he waves the twat away like hes getting rid of a fly. While all the time Barklays minder just stands there doing nowt!

Well at least he wasn't in some hotel room with 4 or 5 mates with a scantily undressed young female! Who would fall for that one!

CCTV appears to show Everton's Ross Barkley being punched in Liverpool bar

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ross-barkley-punched-cctv-video-12872459

On 3/17/2017 at 11:44 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

As if that has ever meant anything.

Image result for wayne rooney everton

When he's super involved in the game and on the ball a lot he's very dangerous. Watched him yesterday and he was excellent at times. He receives the ball deep, can turn superbly, and surge forward.

Think Conte could develop him very well and I'd take a punt on him for sure if the price isn't absurd. Last year of his contract?

• 2 months later...

Hes shite. Passes when he should dribble/shoot and shoots/dribbles when he should pass. He has regressed horribly in the last few years, his decision making was always an issue but could be talked down to lack of experience a few seasons ago but not now, for a 10 or flair player or whatever it is vital to get those things right and he doesn't, which makes him an average/shite player and the fact Everton have moved to get Davy Klaassen from Ajax says it all. He was their 'crown jewel' a few seasons ago and now they have replaced him with a superior player. We should avoid him at all costs, home grown or not, not good enough.

• 4 weeks later...

According to The Times Chelsea are monitoring Barkley together with Spurs and Man Utd. Everton are said to demand £50m, which just serves as evidence that they are from a different planet. 
I wouldnt mind him, but never ever for that price. 

2 hours ago, Rekin said:

According to The Times Chelsea are monitoring Barkley together with Spurs and Man Utd. Everton are said to demand £50m, which just serves as evidence that they are from a different planet. 
I wouldnt mind him, but never ever for that price. 

Everton want 50 lmao spurs are thinking more along the 15 line.