Fav. Band/singer

Para6iT

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like rap so fav rap group and.W.A or Bloods and Crips
Bloods and Crips are supposed to be the gangs right?anyway, as for me,\m/ MetallicA \m/ PanterA [R.I.P. Dimebag(Aug.20.1966 - Dec.8.2004) ~Heroes Never Die~] Kornand a couple more...~regards~

Muse (supported by Soulwax and The Zutons) - Earls Court, London, 19/12/04Editors (supported by The Cinematics and We Are Scientists) - Loughborough Student's Union, Loughborough, 13/10/05Bowling For Soup (supported by Army of Freshmen, MC Lars and American Hi-Fi) - Loughborough Student's Union, Loughborough, 22/10/05Sigur Rós (supported by Amína) - Carling Academy, Birmingham, 14/11/05The Bluetones (missed the support) - Loughborough Student's Union, Loughborough, 09/03/06Loose Thread (supported by Long Shore Drift) - Kelley's Bar, Winston Churchill, Dunstable, 15/07/06Muse (supported by Noisettes) - Wembley Arena, Wembley, London 21/11/06Eleanors Tribute (unknown supports) - The Edge, Luton, 12/01/07Porcupine Tree (supported by Amplifier) - The Forum, Kentish Town, London 26/04/07Muse (supported by Rodrigo y Gabriela, Dirty Pretty Things and The Streets) - Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London 16/06/07InMe (supported by Days in December and Serpico) - University of Bedfordshire Student's Union, Luton, 08/08/07Porcupine Tree (supported by Anathema) - The Forum, Kentish Town, London 09/11/07Queens of the Stone Age (supported by The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster) - Rock City, Nottingham, 25/11/07 :lol:

Bloody hell, Id never remember them all:Stone Roses Happy MondaysJames The Farm, Mock Turtles - some reunion thing at Clapham Common a few years backBluetonesInspiral CarpetsThe CharlatansOasisHard FiEditorsArctic MonkeysKasabianKaiser ChiefsKeaneThe ViewThe LibertinesDirty Pretty ThingsSupergrassThe KooksThe AutomaticTenacious D The RakesWith the exception of Supergrass, Tenacious D and The Automatic, Ive seen the others a few times. Im probably forgetting a few over the years as well.

Ones I can rememberSpecialsYellow manToots and the MaytalsKLFCharlatansLed ZeppelinDesmond DeckerThe Jam The Clash x 3Prince FariRun DMCThe DamnedSex PistolsPretendersCrassPoison GirlsThe SlitsUK SubsSkidsRolling StonesStone RosesIan DuryPoguesYesChas and Dave (ha I know, they were supporting Led Zeppelin !!)Vice SquadPink FloydStiff Little FingersUndertonesJohnny CashThe CureHappy Mondays