Andy Carroll

Unionjack

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The thing is i could actually see this being a conte buy. He likes big target men and probably is ok with Carroll as we aee not to bid for a competent striker. Still hope a better alternative surfaces.

Conte said himself he gives the board a list of targets, but it all comes down to which players are attainable. 

I used to take the piss out of Liverpool for signing a wooden-legged club record flop. Fast forward 7 years and we are on the verge of signing that same, but older and crippled, flop. :delight: 

I was pretty suicidal recently to due various life reasons. Then I saw this, a couple of other things too related in my personal life and I'm sure that I really want to fucking kill myself now. What the fuck happened here? Woops, I hope I don't find something to shoot myself with or drug myself with. Would be pretty clumsy. Everything is a joke around me right now lol. Can't wait till we're in for Townsend.

20 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

I was pretty suicidal recently to due various life reasons. Then I saw this, a couple of other things too related in my personal life and I'm sure that I really want to fucking kill myself now. What the fuck happened here? Woops, I hope I don't find something to shoot myself with or drug myself with. Would be pretty clumsy. Everything is a joke around me right now lol. Can't wait till we're in for Townsend.

we can't have you dying on account of Andy Carroll mate. Don't worry about it

22 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

We all need to get our daily vitamin d in such depressing winter transfer periods.

34 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

Can't wait till we're in for Townsend.

Good shout, though I think it would be cheaper for the club to hire a great lawyer and get Adam Johnson out of jail.

58 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

Wait till Arsenal get Mkhi, one of Malcolm/Auba and go for Mahrez in the Summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You