Andy Carroll

Unionjack

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Scenes when Barkley floats a corner into the box for Carroll to score and we win 1-0 on agg against Barcelona. :ph34r:

Yeah and after they find out it's an own goal.

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Scenes when Barkley floats a corner into the box for Carroll to score and we win 1-0 on agg against Barcelona. :ph34r:

Then injuries himself in the celebration lol..

I get it ish. .. If there wasn't to be our only signingt but from looks it is! He ain't the one to fix everything and just such a odd move for us to make.. Hopefully it'll all work out and be amazing but..not hopeful.. At all lol.. Very desperate times 

Could you even imagine in your wildest dreams Guardiola or Mourinho signing Carroll? Never. They'll laugh themselves to sleep if we do.
Mourinho has used Fellaini as CF on numerous occasions, so it wouldn't shock me.

I'd honestly not be too against this loan move, if he was so injury prone. Almost fits the same build as Llorente.

Would be a woeful signing, he has aerial threat but you can guarantee he will probably get injured within minutes of his debut. I don't get how the Chelsea board believe this would help the squad at all. Its ironic that we were one of the pioneers of spending money to get ahead of our rivals but now we are way behind the times. Conte will be gone at the end of the season, rinse and repeat. 

I have been saying this for a few years now. We are not going to compete financially with top clubs soon and I think this time has come. If it wasn't for 2 EPL titles lately we would already be an Arsenal level team. I guess Roman stopped investing his own money and we are just spending what we earning but since our earning aren't impressive the future doesn't look too good. Maybe it's for the stadium but fuck the stadium then. In the years we have to pay money for the stadium we will become a small team.

55 minutes ago, Jason said:

That was always going to be obvious, wasn't it? Next thing we know, we'll submit a 20m bid for a permanent deal!

It's gana be some daft amount that could be been spent elsewhere... And we'll all think wtf while they try to sell it off as a bargain 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You