test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Andy Carroll

Started by Unionjack,

342 posts in this topic

Great. Only need our own AFTV now. Btw, Arsenal is trying to sign Cristian Pavon(21)from Boca Juniors who would be better.

I have been saying this for a few years now. We are not going to compete financially with top clubs soon and I think this time has come. If it wasn't for 2 EPL titles lately we would already be an Arsenal level team. I guess Roman stopped investing his own money and we are just spending what we earning but since our earning aren't impressive the future doesn't look too good. Maybe it's for the stadium but fuck the stadium then. In the years we have to pay money for the stadium we will become a small team.

55 minutes ago, Jason said:

That was always going to be obvious, wasn't it? Next thing we know, we'll submit a 20m bid for a permanent deal!

It's gana be some daft amount that could be been spent elsewhere... And we'll all think wtf while they try to sell it off as a bargain 

Andy 'fucking' Carroll???

I'm not one to act like a spoiled brat but this is a fucking joke. 

I'm not having it... I can't accept this, I just can't do it.

xPetrCechx likes this

I'm not ready to slag him off just yet but the injuris scare the fuck out of me!

Why not have a go at Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Chelsea guy: "Hi West Ham guy, I'm contacting you regarding a possible loan of your player, Andy Carroll, to Chelsea."

West Ham guy: "What? you're saying that you're from Chelsea and you want Carroll on loan? Get the feck outta here with this bollocks, I'm not in the mood for pranks. Where are you form? ClickHole? The Onion? They don't even deal with football, what's got into you? Piss off, we're trying to avoid relegation here lol" *hangs up the phone*

Chelsea guy: "Hey, mate, it's me again. Please don't hang up, this is not a prank. We really want Andy on loan until May, I mean for real".

West Ham guy: "All right mate, you want to play games? Take this: we will only leave Andy go on a permanent deal" *hangs up the phone again*

the wes likes this

Says something about the club's ambition. Andy Carroll is a player we all laughed at when Liverpool bought him for 35m. My oh my how the mighty have fallen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Says something about the club's ambition. Andy Carroll is a player we all laughed at when Liverpool bought him for 35m. My oh my how the mighty have fallen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But he put 2 past us as a sub!

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But he put 2 past us as a sub!

look at torres he scored against us all the time in a Liverpool shirt look the way he end up at Chelsea Carroll comes with a huge medical bill ffs 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

look at torres he scored against us all the time in a Liverpool shirt look the way he end up at Chelsea Carroll comes with a huge medical bill ffs 

I hear ya mate. It just does my nut in how we either buy players at the wrong time or we get them on form then they play like crap then sell them only to become very good again!!! Is it summet in the water at the Bridge?

5e8780ee3b855af88294cc26184f11a9.gif

11Drogba and the wes like this