Andy Carroll

Unionjack

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

If you really think Roma is gonna sell their best striker in January you really need to stop play football manager.

Did you not see Coutinho move?

Everyone is available at a price

P.S. I last played FM when it was relevant

Wonder what the geniuses at the club are thinking now. What other subpar, low-midtable level strikers will we target next?

Meanwhile, Arse are about to sign Aubameyang. We'll then have easily the weakest attacking options in the top 6. 

On 17/01/2018 at 4:23 PM, Dimitr said:

The strange  is 

conte chose these players 

We only know what the report says. We can’t know that it’s any part of the truth, never mind the whole of it.

For example, it might be that Antonio was given a shortlist of ‘affordable’ options and he selected from among those. It would then be accurate to say he ‘chose’ those players, but that wouldn’t be the whole story.

Obviously this is a speculation. I’m just saying we can’t necessarily read too much into the report, even if it’s true in the first place. 

You watch us still bid for Carroll.  Hairline fracture isnt that bad, in the grand scheme of things.  And, they say tonight he will be out roughly a month.  Hasnt he missed West Ham's last 2 games with a knock to his ankle?   He is already in that 'month' of recovery IMO.  The fracture has probably been found today or whatever, but has been there about 2 weeks minimum already

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Maybe we'll launch an ambitious move for Solomon Rondon.

Nah

I'm suprized we hadn't gone in on Zaha.

I woulda given the prancing poneytail a decet chance but out of the question now. Not even our board would buy a player now that e cant use for 6 to 8 eeks ffs.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You