Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Conte's signings at Juve

Vidal

Pirlo

Pogba

Tevez

Berardi

He could never make a signing that costed 20m pounds or more at Juve.

Yeah he should not have a say in signings. Obviously he does not know what he is doing.

So, just to be clear, all those are Conte's signings but the likes of Anelka and Bentdner were signings forced on him?

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

So, just to be clear, alk those are Conte's signings but the likes of Anelka and Bentdner were signings forced on him?

There is no manager who had only good signings.

The guy built Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba midfield for peanuts and you are saying he should not have a word in transfers.

By the way Bentner and Anelka were loan deals. You sound like as if Conte broke transfer records for those two.

Alan Ferguson: Considering his injuries and number of goals at West Ham, surely their fans must be in disbelief in getting £20m+ for Andy Carroll? As for Chelsea fans, they must be in disbelief at shelling out £20m+ for Andy Carroll.

Pretty much... 

20 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

this deal could very well speed up now Morata is out for 3 games.  

Is it not one game ban each for Pedro and Morata? Both were second booking offences which I thought was only one game.

9 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Is it not one game ban each for Pedro and Morata? Both were second booking offences which I thought was only one game.

My mistake, thought Morata was straight red for dissent which is why i thought he must have really mouthed off in a big way

Just now, Special Juan said:

I don't want Carroll here, I would pay the club money not to buy him if I was super rich, but right now he would do a much better job than that over rated Spanish waste of space.

he would do better than morata??? lmao, hazard would spend half the game hunting down carroll's loose touches

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You