Andy Carroll

Unionjack

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We may actually sign Carroll for the same price that United sign Alexis. In the same week.

I'm going to be fucking sick. This club is a joke.

That what does make sense.. That and we're paying the same price sodding Liverpool did when it was seen as a big price tag.. 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously guys  , overacting here . need to look at the bigger picture. He's only going to be a backup. He's about 1 month younger than Sanchez, so he's one for the future. And I doubt Alexis would be up for watching darts with Cahill, or betting on the horses with Danny or Ross. You have to think of that aspect too.

From Sandro to Zappacosta

From Tolisso to Bakayoko

From Lemar to fucking Andy Carrol..

what a time to be a chelsea fan....how are the mighty fallen...I will urge Conte to leave the club immediately the January transfer window is over...he shouldnt wait the summer...the way we are going...we wont make top four

Conte is leaving this summer. I'm 100% convinced he'll be off to a club with ambition and one which will actually buy him his top choices in the market. Then the new manager will be stuck with the signings our board have made.

FFS, imagine if Morata picks up a big injury and we'd have to line up against Barca/City/United/Liverpool etc with Andy fucking Carroll up top. Oh god...

This is inspiring me though. If I were to purchase a donkey and give it a kit and boots, I could probably sell it to Chelsea and make silly money.

Buy a house somewhere near the beach. Chilling and plotting with a fine female companion, playing Did You See in the background. Ahh...

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Conte is leaving this summer. I'm 100% convinced he'll be off to a club with ambition and one which will actually buy him his top choices in the market. Then the new manager will be stuck with the signings our board have made.

FFS, imagine if Morata picks up a big injury and we'd have to line up against Barca/City/United/Liverpool etc with Andy fucking Carroll up top. Oh god...

If he's only usually playing 27 games a season maybe won't have that problem.. Just a crazy amount for someone so injury prone

5 hours ago, Sovieticus said:

I was pretty suicidal recently to due various life reasons. or drug myself with.

Been there decided there weren't enough that can do the job.

Srill have a bit of optimism that AC2 (AC1=Andreas) might work out so I'll cut him a break for awhile. But must be right cause Matt Law says 91737c0835da74b89198bf17ff2990e0.gif

Chelsea approach West Ham about signing Andy Carroll on permanent deal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/16/chelsea-approach-west-ham-signing-andy-carroll-permanent-deal/

21 minutes ago, lucio said:

seriously guys  , overacting here . need to look at the bigger picture. He's only going to be a backup. He's about 1 month younger than Sanchez, so he's one for the future. And I doubt Alexis would be up for watching darts with Cahill, or betting on the horses with Danny or Ross. You have to think of that aspect too.

This is what is wrong with our fan base. How are we accepting mediocracy like this?? I dont care if he is 5th choice he is fucking not good enough for CFC period 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You