test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Andy Carroll

Started by Unionjack,

342 posts in this topic

Hes not really had alot of game time but he did score 2 aginst West Brom the other day. So whats yer thoughts? Could he stay fit enough to play a few in a row? Well we will see how he plays tonight at Spuds

Chelsea eyeing shock January swoop for frustrated West Ham striker Andy Carroll

CHELSEA are reportedly targeting a shock move for West Ham striker Andy Carroll this month.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/671492/Chelsea-West-Ham-Andy-Carroll-Antonio-Conte?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-football+(Daily+Star+%3A%3A+Football+Feed)

Andy Carroll.png

We could have signed a decent striker in Llorente with whom Conte has worked before. But now we are stuck with Batshuayi and Caroll isn't any better tbh..

Does fit the Llorente build. Just don't expect us to be aiming that low

Don't worry folks... this is not happening haha. Qudos for the muppet who invented this one though.

Should have gone for Mario Gomez instead. He's already move to Stuttgart now. 

If he wasn't such an injury liability, I think he'd be at a bigger club than West Ham to be honest. I'm not sure he would suit us, but I definitely hate us facing him as in the right environment he can be unplayable.

Actually now I'm thinking a little better can you all remember a couple months back with all those reports saying Roman wanted a strong English core (or would that be Homegrown?) back at the Bridge. How he missed the likes of JT,Lamps,Cashley etc??

Well all these English teams links plus Drinks,Moses,Andreas it sounds like there may be a hint of truth to it?

Andy Carrol? This surely is a joke right?

I rather stick with Bats then.

I was thinking we are targeting players like Willian Jose who can actualy surprise and play a part for us, not these bang average players like Carrol.

Still remember a certain member from here from a couple of years ago. When Carroll was at Newcastle, that particular member was screaming for his signature. When Carroll flopped at Liverpool, that particular member said that love affair made him stop smoking weed :D

Amblève. and Unionjack like this

45 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Still remember a certain member from here from a couple of years ago. When Carroll was at Newcastle, that particular member was screaming for his signature. When Carroll flopped at Liverpool, that particular member said that love affair made him stop smoking weed :D

@Term-X you fucking #1 legend :lol:

Fulham Broadway and milan.cech like this

20 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

@Term-X you fucking #1 legend :lol:

Bingo :D I was trying to find it in the old Carroll topic but it was not there so this gold must have been said somewhere else :D 

Amblève. likes this