• Musonda (sub)
    • Sterling (sub)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Difference being is we travelled away with a bit of fat on our back like having Morata benched and people like Willian and Pedro starting. Of course, we were shite, but the experience is massive in terms of what they showed today.

Wenger is getting slated for his naive and idiotic ways again.

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Difference being is we travelled away with a bit of fat on our back like having Morata benched and people like Willian and Pedro starting. Of course, we were shite, but the experience is massive in terms of what they showed today.

Wenger in. Wenger out... Wenger in...

It's interesting and good that many aren't latching onto oooo it was a young ng/unexperienced Arsenal side seeing as Notts Forest had a fair few young players. Like us we have no excuse as our players aren't newbies who never kicked a ball before.. They just couldn't do much with it

56 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

17 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Wenger in. Wenger out... Wenger in...

It's interesting and good that many aren't latching onto oooo it was a young ng/unexperienced Arsenal side seeing as Notts Forest had a fair few young players. Like us we have no excuse as our players aren't newbies who never kicked a ball before.. They just couldn't do much with it

Arsenal were shit. We were shit. Only difference between their game and ours is that Forest actually played well while Norwich were shit.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Arsenal were shit. We were shit. Only difference between their game and ours is that Forest actually played well while Norwich were shit.

A mate of mine is a season ticket holder at Norwich and he said that's the one of their best performances of the last 5 years.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

We were beyond shit lol. Let's hope replay is all normal! No faff faffing around. We do seem to like a replay.. Wasn't it Brentford we had to struggle to get one against like wtf... Make something that seems like should be straight forward anything but... Magic of the cup.. Didn't feel magical! 

I vaguely remember one performance in 2013-14 that was so sh*tty.
In the matches against Roma-City we tried, we failed, they scored, we made some comical things at the back but it was n't like that.
Yesterday they all needed a pillow and a mattress to go to sleep.
In the corresponding situation of Wenger, it costed him 4 goals.
Overall I don't like this really. England became known for the queen, the big ben and the FA cup. Now it's like the Greek-Balkan cup of old, against Vardar Skopje and Locomotiv Plovdiv. It reached a stage when those teams would n't even pay a bus to take them to the other stadium.

Hey guys, I have just bought tickets for the rematch. They are for West Stand Lower, row 35. As this is my 2nd visit I do not know if the seats would be good. Has anyone been in that zone before ?