test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Norwich 0-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Zappacosta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Kenedy
    • Bakayoko
    • Drinkwater
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Sterling (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

123 posts in this topic

Fantastic. Another game to an already busy schedule. JUST GREAT!

That is what you get when you are playing like a team from the bottom of the league. Beyond awful

We got better 2nd half but even by our standards that was so bad. Slow.. Crap at passing.. Kept going backwards and just wtf was that?! 

I watched the last 10 minutes. Mosunda looked lively. Did he play the whole game?? Also the Sterling fella sped the play up once he came on.

If it was a two leg affair and we were 3-0 up I might expect this.
Unless we we have writen off FA Cup.

I watched the last 10 minutes. Mosunda looked lively. Did he play the whole game?? Also the Sterling fella sped the play up once he came on.
Came on for the last 15m

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Batshuayi was fucking woeful, as for us as a whole, truly toothless.

Another pointless replay.

When was Bats any better ?
His job is to look for good position in the box - that's what he 's always been doing and nothing more.
But there was no one to pass any useful balls.
Bakayoko was the dreadful one. Also Morata added nothing in the last ten minutes. All the rest below premiership standards.

A friend emailed me when the draw came out she said I'm really looking forward to this about time we had some decent football at Carrow Road. Another disappointed woman not getting what she hoped for there wasn't even any foreplay and certainly no action in the box :D

Just now, cosmicway said:

When was Bats any better ?
His job is to look for good position in the box - that's what he 's always been doing and nothing more.
But there was no one to pass any useful balls.
Bakayoko was the dreadful one. Also Morata added nothing in the last ten minutes. All the rest below premiership standards.

Balls bouncing off him, first touch woeful and out muscled by a Championship defender time after time.

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

Good for you mate. At least you didn't waste 90 minutes of your life. :drunk:

xPetrCechx and Tautvix like this

Just now, Jason said:

Good for you mate. At least you didn't waste 90 minutes of your life. :drunk:

I wasted 80 minutes of my life refreshing the match thread and reading everyones complaints. I think I was worse off. Lol.

Surprised Norwich didn't win way they were going... Felt the longest game ever. Know be different players etc but imagine that against Barcelona.. Just so slow!! 

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

I wasted 80 minutes of my life refreshing the match thread and reading everyones complaints. I think I was worse off. Lol.

Never mind it's Chelsea, it was the shittiest football match of the season.