Federico Chiesa

milka

• 7 months later...
12 minutes ago, Hermione said:

How does this work, and where you heard this? Even if the option isn't an obligation they can simply activate the option, what can Fiorentina do about it?

Fiorentina could take him back? Technically Chiesa is still their player on loan with Juve.

Edited by Blues Forever

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

If it's an option to buy Juventus is the one to decide I think unless Chiesa refuses to sign like Salah in that case could end going back to Fiorentina. Don't think we have much chance with this one but I really hope we look into De Ligt, guy is wasting his career away there.

It's an obligation with several conditions:

1. Juve must finish in the top 4

2. Chiesa making a minimum 10 goals and 10 assists

3. Chiesa has to play at least 60% of their matches

3 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

It's an obligation with several conditions:

1. Juve must finish in the top 4

2. Chiesa making a minimum 10 goals and 10 assists

3. Chiesa has to play at least 60% of their matches

That could make things interesting. 

12 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Juve currently are in a bad forms, they could still make it into top 4 though.

Of course, however that is the one objective of the three that is least likely to be met. They're playing very poorly at the moment and Napoli and Milan are both very consistent whilst Inter really should have more points than they do with how they have played. 

From where I am sitting they'll be in a bun fight with Atalanta, Lazio and Roma for that last position unless one of the other three really drop off. 

6 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Chiesa could be available next summer, his obligation to buy will only applies if Juventus make it into the top 4 this season.

Where did you see this?

You said Juventus must buy Chiesa if they meet the obligation objectives but can't they also buy him even if they don't meet those objectives? Obviously the price etc would be different I'd imagine. 

3 minutes ago, Jase said:

Where did you see this?

You said Juventus must buy Chiesa if they meet the obligation objectives but can't they also buy him even if they don't meet those objectives? Obviously the price etc would be different I'd imagine. 

Juventuz forum. Juve can, but probably need to renegotiate again with Fiorentina. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 31/10/2021 at 12:05, Blues Forever said:

Juventuz forum. Juve can, but probably need to renegotiate again with Fiorentina. 

Just out of interest, can Florence pull out of this if all conditions aren't met? Or is this that Juve can only pull the plug if they don't meet one of the clauses and then choose not to buy? 

I mean, if Florence can get him back due to Juve missing one of the objectives, then they would be mental not to trigger the option and start a bidding war. 

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Just out of interest, can Florence pull out of this if all conditions aren't met? Or is this that Juve can only pull the plug if they don't meet one of the clauses and then choose not to buy? 

I mean, if Florence can get him back due to Juve missing one of the objectives, then they would be mental not to trigger the option and start a bidding war. 

This "loan and obligation to buy" thing at Italian teams pretty much means delayed payment.

"On 5 October 2020, Chiesa signed a two-year loan deal with Juventus, a €3 million loan for the first season and a €7 million loan for the second season, with a conditional obligation to buy for €40 million plus €10 million in variables"

= they are just smarting around with budget, he is Juve player.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Seems Chiesa just tore his ACL.

That's awful for him. Hopefully, he can bounce back if reports are true.

Also, I guess any prospect is out of the window.

Edited by LAM09

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You