Federico Chiesa

milka

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Scored 4 goals and had one assist in last 3 games. I really like him. With us possibly losing all 4 wingers soon he should be at least a target.

I think Sarri rates him tho i can see Juve get him in the end.

So many options. Bailey and Pepe are Chesea fans. Lozano is great goal threat, Pulisic is already here.

My dream would be Chiesa, Odoi, Pulisic, Pepe/Lozano.  All of them can play both sides so i won't go with RW, LW thing.

Yep you will fit in here lol

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Scored 4 goals and had one assist in last 3 games. I really like him. With us possibly losing all 4 wingers soon he should be at least a target.

So many options. Bailey and Pepe are Chesea fans. Lozano is great goal threat, Pulisic is already here.

My dream would be Chiesa, Odoi, Pulisic, Pepe/Lozano.  All of them can play both sides so i won't go with RW, LW thing.

We need Chiesa, Lozano and Pepe if Odoi and leaves in the summer. But if Odoi miraculously stays then we can do with only pne or two more wingers

On 28/01/2019 at 7:06 AM, NikkiCFC said:

Good list!!

We are on same page

IF Eden and CHO leave

could live with

Pulisic

Lozano

Pepe

and

Suso or Bailey or Malcom

I love Chiesa and Bernardeschi (although he is a bit regressing) but it will be insanely hard to pry either out of Italy

Ismaïla Sarr (similar to Pepe but a right footer) and Steven Bergwijn are intriguing options at LW too

same for Thorgan Hazard

Willem Geubbels if Monanco gets relegated (he is only 17 though)

David Neres or Samuel Chukwueze (destroyed Real Madrid a few weeks back) or Iñaki Williams at RW are interesting as well

I so do not see us bring in any of the giant names

No Mbappe (obviously) 

No Ousmane Dembélé (zero chance Barca sells him now, that ship sailed last summer, and he is going to be a MONSTER) 

No Sancho, as Shitty would block the move I am 95% sure

No Asensio (only in a Hazard deal and would much rather we took Vinícius Júnior, who RM will never give up)

Zero chance we drop £100m on Coutihno (although he is an AMF, he does play a lot at LW)

Martial will renew with Manure I am sure

Thomas Lemar maybe maybe, but AM going to try and give him every benefit of the doubt

20 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

We need Chiesa, Lozano and Pepe if Odoi and leaves in the summer. But if Odoi miraculously stays then we can do with only pne or two more wingers

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Good list!!

We are on same page

IF Eden and CHO leave

could live with

Pulisic

Lozano

Pepe

and

Suso or Bailey or Malcom

I love Chiesa and Bernardeschi (although he is a bit regressing) but it will be insanely hard to pry either out of Italy

Ismaïla Sarr (similar to Pepe but a right footer) and Steven Bergwijn are intriguing options at LW too

same for Thorgan Hazard

Willem Geubbels if Monanco gets relegated (he is only 17 though)

David Neres or Samuel Chukwueze (destroyed Real Madrid a few weeks back) or Iñaki Williams at RW are interesting as well

I so do not see us bring in any of the giant names

No Mbappe (obviously) 

No Ousmane Dembélé (zero chance Barca sells him now, that ship sailed last summer, and he is going to be a MONSTER) 

No Sancho, as Shitty would block the move I am 95% sure

No Asensio (only in a Hazard deal and would much rather we took Vinícius Júnior, who RM will never give up)

Zero chance we drop £100m on Coutihno (although he is an AMF, he does play a lot at LW)

Martial will renew with Manure I am sure

Thomas Lemar maybe maybe, but AM going to try and give him every benefit of the doubt

I agree to everything 47ac940c3ab2f59cf4a973f37e93c7a2.gif

Now can we please just bloody well sign a few of them ffs!

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Rumors today - Utd, City, Bayern, Juve and Real are after him. Why not Chelsea?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8372800/man-utd-transfer-real-madrid-fiorentina-chiesa/

7 goals and an assist in his last 5 games

that article is full of shit on his valuation

Fioretina have reportedly valued the Italian star at around £52 million [€60m] to put off any potential suitors.

no way its that low

they turned down £50m from Juve

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 11:14 PM, the wes said:

Watch the highlights of the fiorentina game what a talent I can see big things from this kid he will probably end up at Juventus tho 

Only thing I can see against him in this set up is his tackling. If hes up with Eden thats 2 that can't press well.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You