Ryan Sessegnon

Unionjack

NO - before I get moaned at again theres no links to US for him. The question is why not?? The kids only 17 but a step up on Alonso already. Hes being looked at by all the major clubs so would be nigh on impossible for us to buy but I'd love the kid here. Big star of the future IMHO

Ryan Sessegnon Football Statistics WhoScored.png

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

NO - before I get moaned at again theres no links to US for him. The question is why not?? The kids only 17 but a step up on Alonso already. Hes being looked at by all the major clubs so would be nigh on impossible for us to buy but I'd love the kid here. Big star of the future IMHO

Ryan Sessegnon Football Statistics WhoScored.png

Hes destroying that championship 

Another 2 goals and an assist for him tonight. This kid will go all the way. Very humble and driven and getting better and better and can play LB and LW very effectively. He still will not have turned 18 come when the season ends. Put that into perspective. Very diminutive player, playing in a physical men's league but is just so talented and there will be a huge battle for his signature.

Ideal player to bring in come the summer, obviously it makes sense to loan him back to Fulham or heck even look at a lower premier league side to give him a different sort of test as he needs to still play football regularly to gain experience. I genuinely think he could be an excellent long term wingback/full back for the club and for England over the next 10-15 years. £10m+ upfront plus add ons, instalments, loan him back and heck throw in Lucas Piazon too (assuming he’s still on the books) would be an excellent move for both clubs I think.

Really guys why aren't we looking at him?? If he goes to Spuds I'll be spitting blood.

Spurs' transfer budget revealed as January pursuit of Shaw, Barkley and Sessegnon gathers pace

http://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/tottenham-transfer-sessegnon-shaw-barkley-14101634

On 1/4/2018 at 1:27 PM, Unionjack said:

Really guys why aren't we looking at him?? If he goes to Spuds I'll be spitting blood.

Spurs' transfer budget revealed as January pursuit of Shaw, Barkley and Sessegnon gathers pace

http://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/tottenham-transfer-sessegnon-shaw-barkley-14101634

Maybe we are waiting for Spurs to fly him to London and then we make a little call a la Willian :)

It would be the sort of signing that Chelsea should be looking at nowadays. If we're not prepared to pay say for a player like Sandro who is amongst the best in his position currently and would rather target a cheaper alternative then we should be looking at the players who have huge upside and potential to reach that level over the next few years.

I haven't seen loads of him, but what I have seen I like and his statistics, albeit in the Championship for a 17 year old are phenomenal.

On 10/01/2018 at 8:30 AM, magic weeds said:

Well, Fulham Fc is in London, next to Chelsea Fc.

Maria should just walk

As the old joke goes, "Poor old Fulham. They aren't even the best team in Fulham."

For those who may not know, Stamford Bridge is in Fulham and was redeveloped as a football stadium with the intention that it would be used by the team of that name. Chelsea Football club was founded only after the Cottagers balked at the price and refused to move to the ‘new’ stadium. They therefore repeated the same mistake Everton had made when they refused to pay the increased rent for Anfield and moved out. That forced the stadium owners to create a new team, Liverpool FC, to avoid their venue going to waste. I bet both Fulham and Everton wish they could revisit those decisions.

11 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

As the old joke goes, "Poor old Fulham. They aren't even the best team in Fulham."

For those who may not know, Stamford Bridge is in Fulham and was originally developed as a football stadium with the intention that it would be used by the team of that name. Chelsea Football club was founded only after the Cottagers balked at the price and rejected the invitation. They therefore repeated the same mistake Everton had made when the refused to pay the increased rent for Anfield and moved out. That forced the stadium owners to create a new team, Liverpool FC, to avoid their venue going to waste. I bet both Fulham and Everton wish they could revisit those decisions.

And to add, the decision (for Fulham) was made by Henry Norris, the same man who saved Arsenal from ceasing to exist shortly after.

• 3 weeks later...

Another 2 goals. 11 goals in the league this season :clap: This is a 17 year old who mixes playing time between LB and LW, although more recently seems to have settled as a LW in recent games.

49 minutes ago, Stats said:

Another 2 goals. 11 goals in the league this season :clap: This is a 17 year old who mixes playing time between LB and LW, although more recently seems to have settled as a LW in recent games.

Kalas swap deal and Piazon etc etc etc ass slapping lets make it happen,helped me land my acca tap tap boom!

Best move for him right now is to go to a club and get loaned back to Fulham for another season. Really impressive goal return for a 17 year old, seems to be quite consistent in his performances but could do with another year there playing regularly. Fulham have to watch out as well that they don't burn him out, hes 17, Wilshere played a lot of football 17-19 and look how badly that affected him, they really need to be careful. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You