• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Wenger always seems to switch to 3-4-3 to nullify us and tbh he’s successful. Now we’re with the 3-5-2. Let’s see if it’s going to make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really, this is basically our strongest XI (give or take Cahill) and that Arsenal XI is missing several key players. A couple of raw kids in defense, Xhaka + Wilshere who can both look decent one game and awful the next. 

Would be pretty...I don't know if I'd say embarrasing, but it would be pretty bad if we lost this. Especially knowing what 3 points would mean. I know it's a derby against a hated rival and anything can happen, but we must win this.

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Last chance for Bakayoko in my eyes. If he can't pull it together he might as well go to Vitesse or something for the rest of the season.

How about give him some support. Generally in the big games this season he has done quite well.

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

How about give him some support. Generally in the big games this season he has done quite well.

I know i know should be more supportive of him. It's just hard for me to support a midfielder that's technically on the same level with the average goalkeepers