• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Just now, Mkidd81 said:

The hard truth: the only good thing about Morata is his ability of scoring headers. Other than that, he's a championship-level player. Late 80+ minute sub at best.

You said in a very formal and polite way. The guy is deeply insecure aka a PUSSY. He seems to overthink in many situations

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

2 points lost...with clinical striker we would have won the game by big margin.....Morata really needs to improve the finishing.....Terrible in game management by conte...Why are we inviting pressure after we are up on goals

Never seen a player like that "improving his finish".
Some of those types are speedy and useful down the wing so their teams keep them, but if they cannot score then they cannot score. Over.

FFS! Last minute goal. We should have seen that through. Morata man! How many chances did he have? He really needs to execute his finishing because everything else of his is quality. His movement was first class, link up play with Hazard, top class. Just needs to sort out the damn finishing. He will get it with time but I am still positive he is going to turn out to be a an excellent striker once he sorts that out because the amount of havoc his movement causes is brilliant.

Kante was brilliant. Bakayoko was poor first half but second half really thought he improved. Courtois was top class. Christensen was solid at the back again. So annoying because we should not have allowed them to get back in that game. A point suits us more than them but it is just the fact the minute they scored that goal is hard to take.

Before any Arsenal fans calls Hazard a diver, look at fuckin Jack Wilshere. He should have been sent off. Although I think Hazard made the most of it, I just hope the FA don't ban him for 2 games because imo he dived to win that. There was the slightest of contacts that may work in his favour.

Anyway brilliant game. Just annoying about the last goal conceded as now top 4 is still going to be hard work. A win for us, it would have been hard to look past us slipping out of top 4. We can't afford to drop any more points now.

Something that might go under the radar is Hazard's substitution. I know Chelsea scored immediately after that but Hazard is the only player in the team who was holding the ball going forward. All that defensive pressure in the end that lead to Bellerin's goal, Hazard on the pitch would draw Arsenal back and he should have stayed on imo. 

Conte is too protective of Hazard. 1-1 away at the Emirates with 80 minutes gone. What was the need to sub him?

2 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

As much as I could murder Morata right now, can we give Thibaut Courtois a big fucking mention. The only way Arsenal could score was through a wonder-volley and a Morata assist.

Some amazing saves.. Especially first half as well. 

1 minute ago, Stats said:

FFS! Last minute goal. We should have seen that through. Morata man! How many chances did he have? He really needs to execute his finishing because everything else of his is quality. His movement was first class, link up play with Hazard, top class. Just needs to sort out the damn finishing. He will get it with time but I am still positive he is going to turn out to be a an excellent striker once he sorts that out because the amount of havoc his movement causes is brilliant.

Kante was brilliant. Bakayoko was poor first half but second half really thought he improved. Courtois was top class. Christensen was solid at the back again. So annoying because we should not have allowed them to get back in that game. A point suits us more than them but it is just the fact the minute they scored that goal is hard to take.

Before any Arsenal fans calls Hazard a diver, look at fuckin Jack Wilshere. He should have been sent off. Although I think Hazard made the most of it, I just hope the FA don't ban him for 2 games because imo he dived to win that. There was the slightest of contacts that may work in his favour.

Anyway brilliant game. Just annoying about the last goal conceded as now top 4 is still going to be hard work. A win for us, it would have been hard to look past us slipping out of top 4. We can't afford to drop any more points now.

Hazard was kicked.
It' daft when your opponent is nowhere near a goal scoring position or even nowhere near a position to make a telling pass, but if you kick him it's a pen.

I still can't get my head around the final minutes. We were winning it, lost it defensively and then had a fantastic chance to win it, threw it away and hit the crossbar after that. Fucking hell, no wonder I am already growing grey hair.

It has been a long time since I felt like crying after a football match but this is certainly one of those. It feels terrible.

Anyone who doesn't vote for Courtois as MOTM should urgently book in a lobotomy. 

Hazard was anonymous for most of the game. But in fairness to him, when you've got a zombie like Bakayoko and a brainfart of a "striker" alongside you, you aren't going to have much luck