Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Go best squad we have at the moment:

Tibo

Azpi-Christensen-Rudiger

Moses-Drinkwater-Faregas-Kante-Alonso

Morata-Kante

Tactic: crosses from Azpi to Morata sounds good :v 

Same as I'd pick but I'd put Eden in instead of that 2nd Kante ;)

It will be the 1st game I've been to this season and am really looking forward to letting out some pent up agression. I shall be screaming my damned fool head off for you peeps that can't make it.

Wankers Gooners.GIF

WE-HATE-GOONERS-Long.gif

I seen arsenal play against utd and Liverpool at home this season on the tv and they seem to struggle against teams who play on the counter attack I would play 3-5-2 formation against them and try to get them on counter attack 

4 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Go best squad we have at the moment:

Tibo

Azpi-Christensen-Rudiger

Moses-Drinkwater-Faregas-Kante-Alonso

Morata-Kante

Tactic: crosses from Azpi to Morata sounds good :v 

Yup this is the team I would put out (except Hazard for Kante's twin of course). But I'm afraid it will be Bakayoko in for Drinks and Cahill for Rüdi (though I don't mind GC so much, he's been solid). But I really hope Drinks retains his place, he brings just so much more than Bakayoko, doesn't look scared and knows what he's doing.

Alonso shouldn't play. He cannot get a cross in to save his life. How is it that Moses gets further forward, while being able to defend better as well? 

Start Zappa on the left and Moses on the right. 

Drinkwater should play again. Cesc was not missed at all last game. Danny was pinging passes around while also contributing defensively. 

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

A test for our defence, but it has looked good recently - in the last 8 Premier League games, the opposition has only managed 10 shots on target.

Swansea, Newcastle, West Ham, Huddersfield, Southampton, Everton, Brighton, Stoke. Hardly the most dangerous of oppositions to be fair. If Arsenal play anything like they did against United, at least going forward, then it could be a long night on Wednesday. Hoping Conte gets things right against Wenger this time!

10 hours ago, the wes said:

I seen arsenal play against utd and Liverpool at home this season on the tv and they seem to struggle against teams who play on the counter attack I would play 3-5-2 formation against them and try to get them on counter attack 

They played really well at home to Mounure. (33 shots on goal I think)  If De Gea had not put in a MOTM performance with 14 real good saves they would have smashed them up..

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Swansea, Newcastle, West Ham, Huddersfield, Southampton, Everton, Brighton, Stoke. Hardly the most dangerous of oppositions to be fair. If Arsenal play anything like they did against United, at least going forward, then it could be a long night on Wednesday. Hoping Conte gets things right against Wenger this time!

West Ham shouldn't been dangerous... 

Oh yeah! Kinda forgot we're shite against Arsenal lately.. And seeing as we play them 3 times surely gotta get something from one.. Hopefully starting with this one. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Stop being so D and G ! :middlefinger:

What are the odds on Arsenal conceding a goal today and Petr Cech keeping his 200th Premier League clean sheet against us, the club he won the majority of his clean sheets at? Bloody hope that is not the case!