• Bakayoko (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe this is the game we finally ditch the 3-5-2, go back to the system that brought us success and maybe only reserve it for difficult away games. Basically exactly what I said in Conte's thread. I've also been asking for more Drinkwater, more Pedro and less Bakayoko and more attackers on the pitch. 

Thought the lack of tempo was somewhat disappointing and looked dodgy at times BUT given the hectic fixture period and with Arsenal coming up, couldn't have asked for an easier game. Key players rested, a win, clean sheet and good boost for the goal difference. Job done.

If it's not Barcelona away or Man City away or some big European game I don't want to see the 3-5-2 anymore. Conte's negative approach cost us against West Ham. Senseless to be so negative when you have the option of Kante and Drinkwater to protect what is already a back 5. Bakayoko is a project right now. He'll have to wait his turn. 

2 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

If it's not Barcelona away or Man City away or some big European game I don't want to see the 3-5-2 anymore. Conte's negative approach cost us against West Ham. Senseless to be so negative when you have the option of Kante and Drinkwater to protect what is already a back 5. Bakayoko is a project right now. He'll have to wait his turn. 

Do you ever have anything positive to say or is everything just shit to you all the time