test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

wishlist Alessandro Florenzi

Started by Unionjack,

2 problems as I see it. He loves Roma and his being off for 11 months with his anterior cruciate ligament injuries. But he seems strong now and been back since September.

Whats your thoughts?

Alessandro Florenzi.jpg

Chelsea have been linked with a move for Roma star Alessandro Florenzi.

Tuttosport claims the Blues, Juventus and AC Milan are monitoring the 26-year-old whose current contract expires in 2019.

http://sportslens.com/florenzi-chelsea-alessandro-florenzi/225388/

We could do with a new right wing back Zappa and moses are not doing it for me in this Chelsea team 

Supermonkey92 likes this

9 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea have been linked with a move for Roma star Alessandro Florenzi.

Tuttosport claims the Blues, Juventus and AC Milan are monitoring the 26-year-old whose current contract expires in 2019.

http://sportslens.com/florenzi-chelsea-alessandro-florenzi/225388/

We could do with a new right wing back Zappa and moses are not doing it for me in this Chelsea team 

Not sure why Moses gets so much hate. Think he does a decent job. 

Gets up and down the pitch, chips in on both ends, etc. Only thing he lacks is crossing, but he does create problems for defences in other ways. 

Unionjack and Amblève. like this

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Gets up and down the pitch, chips in on both ends, etc. Only thing he lacks is crossing, but he does create problems for defences in other ways. 

Hate a strong word which I didn't use I just thing there's better options out there than moses 

Unionjack likes this

5 hours ago, Thor said:

Well the wingback position is arguably the most important one in this formation and for a big club like Chelsea being 'decent' in such position is just not good enough. Herrera is decent too as a midfielder at United and you can still expect him to be replaced by someone better next season.

Supermonkey92 likes this

Huge BS. Chelsea is finished with potentially new arrivals on FB’s position. Moses and Zappa will stay here for years. Same goes for Alonso and Emerson. 

Roma's Alessandro Florenzi could be set to leave the club in the summer, according to Sport Mediaset.

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Roma's Alessandro Florenzi could be set to leave the club in the summer, according to Sport Mediaset.

Would be a big upgrade on what we've got, although right wing back is a nightmare to buy for though because even then hes not really an excellent player, Azpilicueta is probably just as good an option for RWB. Like in terms of commitment and an enthusiastic approach, you'll 100% get that from Florenzi but technically still hes not amazing surely his crosses cant be any worse than Moses though? I think we'll go back to a back 4 if Conte goes. 

On 2/25/2018 at 6:31 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Would be a big upgrade on what we've got, although right wing back is a nightmare to buy for though because even then hes not really an excellent player, Azpilicueta is probably just as good an option for RWB. Like in terms of commitment and an enthusiastic approach, you'll 100% get that from Florenzi but technically still hes not amazing surely his crosses cant be any worse than Moses though? I think we'll go back to a back 4 if Conte goes. 

We should go for back 4 either way. 

3 CBs was a stop gap at first and we could get players for 4:3:3 or something in summer. 

Fair enough it worked great last season so we sticked to it, but it doesnt work anymore. 

There is no reason to go with 3 at the back come next season, with Conte or without.