Alessandro Florenzi

Unionjack

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Are we actually linked to him? If not this is pointless. 

Appologies for not adding the 'Wishlist' tag!! Was it worth the post mate?

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2017/12/10/transfer-news-chelsea-hit-major-roadblock-in-alessandro-florenzi-pursuit/

• 1 month later...

Chelsea have been linked with a move for Roma star Alessandro Florenzi.

Tuttosport claims the Blues, Juventus and AC Milan are monitoring the 26-year-old whose current contract expires in 2019.

http://sportslens.com/florenzi-chelsea-alessandro-florenzi/225388/

We could do with a new right wing back Zappa and moses are not doing it for me in this Chelsea team 

9 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea have been linked with a move for Roma star Alessandro Florenzi.

Tuttosport claims the Blues, Juventus and AC Milan are monitoring the 26-year-old whose current contract expires in 2019.

http://sportslens.com/florenzi-chelsea-alessandro-florenzi/225388/

We could do with a new right wing back Zappa and moses are not doing it for me in this Chelsea team 

Not sure why Moses gets so much hate. Think he does a decent job. 

Gets up and down the pitch, chips in on both ends, etc. Only thing he lacks is crossing, but he does create problems for defences in other ways. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Gets up and down the pitch, chips in on both ends, etc. Only thing he lacks is crossing, but he does create problems for defences in other ways. 

Hate a strong word which I didn't use I just thing there's better options out there than moses 

5 hours ago, Thor said:

Well the wingback position is arguably the most important one in this formation and for a big club like Chelsea being 'decent' in such position is just not good enough. Herrera is decent too as a midfielder at United and you can still expect him to be replaced by someone better next season.

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Roma's Alessandro Florenzi could be set to leave the club in the summer, according to Sport Mediaset.

Would be a big upgrade on what we've got, although right wing back is a nightmare to buy for though because even then hes not really an excellent player, Azpilicueta is probably just as good an option for RWB. Like in terms of commitment and an enthusiastic approach, you'll 100% get that from Florenzi but technically still hes not amazing surely his crosses cant be any worse than Moses though? I think we'll go back to a back 4 if Conte goes. 

On 2/25/2018 at 6:31 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Would be a big upgrade on what we've got, although right wing back is a nightmare to buy for though because even then hes not really an excellent player, Azpilicueta is probably just as good an option for RWB. Like in terms of commitment and an enthusiastic approach, you'll 100% get that from Florenzi but technically still hes not amazing surely his crosses cant be any worse than Moses though? I think we'll go back to a back 4 if Conte goes. 

We should go for back 4 either way. 

3 CBs was a stop gap at first and we could get players for 4:3:3 or something in summer. 

Fair enough it worked great last season so we sticked to it, but it doesnt work anymore. 

There is no reason to go with 3 at the back come next season, with Conte or without. 

• 3 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You