• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)

Just now, Thor said:

Some of you are criticising Baka but he has been better than Cesc and Kante so far.

He is far more limited and probably deserves to go off on that merit in a game like this, but he hasn't been bad at all given what he is as a player. 

And anyone that mentions Alonso being a better wingback than Moses needs their head checked. I actually can't stand watching Alonso waste every attack we have. 

He was supposed to be Chelsea's Francescoli.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Conte trying to forcefully justify HIS signing has cost us this season. Constant mindless switching between formations and trying to force an underperforming player who offers nothing so far.

At least last season we had a clear idea as to what we were doing. 

I don't know but I really think that against these smaller sides, especially at home, we should ditch the three at the back formation and add an extra attacker. Also there is no need for two defensive minded midfielders. 

Just now, petre.ispirescu said:

I don't know but I really think that against these smaller sides, especially at home, we should ditch the three at the back formation and add an extra attacker. Also there is no need for two defensive minded midfielders. 

Even if he's so insistent on 3 at the back. At least go for something ambitious with Fabregas, Kante, Hazard, Morata and Pedro. If Fabregas can't cut it in a 2 man midfield then start Drinkwater who already has a great partnership with Kante. We've played great football at home in the past with the 3-4-3. 

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We have the same issues against the small teams almost every game. We have so little genuine attacking quality that we're easy as hell to defend. If Hazard, Cesc, or Morata don't create a moment of magic we are shit.

Every one of our rivals at the top end of the table go against these small teams and dominate. They'll score 4 or 5 and just simply overwhelm them with attacking quality. We, on the other hand, make it easy for teams like Brighton to sit back, defend, and gain confidence.

im not making any excuses for this performance but United, Spurs and even City all struggled vs BHA too, they certainly didn't dominate, Arsenal laboured to a win, only Liverpool out of our rivals dominated them the way you are describing.