test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Brighton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

90 posts in this topic

I really do like Conte alot but find it hard to back him up with team selections like this. But only 2 payers I'd leave out Cahill,Baks. Lets see how Moratas rubber neck is.

We struggle to break down teams who sit back. Doesn't matter who we put on the field. 

Players just pass the ball around the box and no one shoots. 

All our goals are the same. Cesc with the lob ball over the top. No creativity. 

The 3-5-2 was something I thought we should reserve for big matches as we got dominated in midfield in these games last season and some away matches but at home to Brighton is stupid. Why not stick to a 3-4-3 that brought us so much success? Conte is boring us all to death. 

Tomo likes this

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

The 3-5-2 was something I thought we should reserve for big matches as we got dominated in midfield in these games last season and some away matches but at home to Brighton is stupid. Why not stick to a 3-4-3 that brought us so much success? Conte is boring us all to death. 

What do you think of 3-4-3 of last season? With Matić - Kante -- Hazard - Costa - Pedro ?

Hazard Morata Pedro

Alonso Fabregas (or Drinkwater) Kante Moses

At home to Brighton. It's not hard. It's not nuclear physics. It really isn't. What exactly is Conte's explanation tactically for Bakayoko in this game? What has he contributed? Playing 8 defensive minded players is a joke. In Barcelona or Madrid the coach will be fired for that. 

7 defensive minded players + our keeper. (Azpilicueta, Moses, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Kante, Cahill, Alonso).

Only 3 attack-minded players (Hazard, Morata, Fabregas). 

Conte will be fired in no time if he doesn't pull his head out of his a****hole!

I've actually been extremely bored during our last two games. Never has that been the case. Even when we were dreadful a couple seasons back. Whatever that means...