• Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we go 3-4-3 instead of 3-5-2. Brighton are quite solid defensively. If we play with 3 CM I suspect we will have difficulties breaking down their defence. I would prefer we go with Pedro/Willian, Morata and Hazard. While the 3-5-2 provides us more solidarity, we have more chances of breaking them down if we go 3-4-3.  I read somewhere that we are the lowest scorers in the top 6. I think in these games there is no need to have 3 CM. Espc when majority of them are all work horses and none offer a goal threat from out the box.

Hoping to see Pedro, Hazard and Morata up front. Brighton have played the biggest teams in the league this season and not one of them has one convincingly. This is why I would prefer us to go out with all our attacking threat.

14 hours ago, Stats said:

If we play with 3 CM I suspect we will have difficulties breaking down their defence

But dont you think that Cescy is one of those things we need to break down those defences?

21 minutes ago, LeonDavis23 said:

1-1, we will concede 90+4 min equaliser.

Bollox ;P

7 hours ago, communicate said:

352 with drinkwater, cesc, Kante in midfield 

Yes

I see a Tibo Rudi Andreas Dave Alonso Cescy Drinksomethingstrongerthanwater Kante Moses Eden Morata

IF a stream needed like me (Cause bloody Virgin hasnt got the game on) heres one

http://premierleague-lives.com/live/chelsea-live-stream-1/channel-1/