the wes

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Got down to this level where fuckin Fulham are 2x faves over us to get him. I'm drowning in sadness and gloom

If he goes to West Ham or Fulham, obviously can't be that good as everyone makes out. 

Whether its a road of rorrox or not but at the moment we are currently linked with 4 very good CMs,Seri/Golovin/Jorginho and Kovacic. Any 2 of those alongside N'Golo would give me a party in my pants.

What worries me are the links of various to our wee baldy man,

Are we actually looking at all these guys BECAUSE of that fact or purely to improve our didfield?

IF we do close Jorginho along with Sarri AND bring in Seri, that has to mean the end of Fabregas/drinkwater and probably RLC.

Kante/Jorginho/Golovin/Seri/Bakayoko/Barkley.

I don't see how there will be any space for Fab/RLC if we close 3 midfielders. I'd suspect RLC is sold with a buy back option. This is purely hypothetical but I can't see it happening any other way?

Controller: Jorginho/Seri

B2B: Kante/Bakayoko

ATM: Golovin/Barkley (Seri could play here also)

Well  IF APPARENTLY these players are just waiting for Sarri this is what we will look like

Eden - Higuain
 Kovacic Kante - Jorginho - Seri - Golovin
       Rudi - Rugani - Dave
             Alisson

Hmmm!

Honestly, he should be the fallback option if we don't get any of the other we're linked with. All of Golovin, Jorginho, and Kovacic should be higher priority. Seri would be a decent player to "settle" for if we miss out on the others.

10 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

We are not going to sign all of these midfielders, at the moment though, Seri is the most likely but I think he;s going somewhere else. 

So we aern't signing ALL but Seri is the MOST LIKELY but HES GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE

Which translates as 'we aren't signing any of them' yeah?

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So we aern't signing ALL but Seri is the MOST LIKELY but HES GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE

Which translates as 'we aren't signing any of them' yeah?

We are not going to sign all of these midfielders, AT THE MOMENT THOUGH, Seri is the most likely but I think he;s going somewhere else. 

When I say I THINK he's going somewhere else, that's my opinion, not a fact.

Are any of our other targets reportedly in London right now? Nope, meaning AT THE MOMENT, Seri is the most likely of the lot to be signed. BUT IN MY OPINION, He's going to sign for someone else. 

Is that better for you @Unionjack

Arsenal are closing in on two new central midfielders, with Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi set for medicals with the Gunners this week, according to Sky sources.

that must rule out arsenal going for Seri 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Arsenal are closing in on two new central midfielders, with Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi set for medicals with the Gunners this week, according to Sky sources.

that must rule out arsenal going for Seri 

Either means Jorginho is def going to city, or we are planning some major reconstructive surgery on our midfield.

6 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Either means Jorginho is def going to city, or we are planning some major reconstructive surgery on our midfield.

🤔🤔🤔 or Seri going to fulham 

Seri signed a pre-contract with Chelsea for several weeks. It is a personal choice of the owner. Deal is temporarily blocked because the Blues president is still waiting for a visa. His possible coming is not related to N'Golo Kanté. (Euro United) #CFC

wait this tell us that we can’t sign because Roman hasn’t visa? 😯

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Seri signed a pre-contract with Chelsea for several weeks. It is a personal choice of the owner. Deal is temporarily blocked because the Blues president is still waiting for a visa. His possible coming is not related to N'Golo Kanté. (Euro United) #CFC

wait this tell us that we can’t sign because Roman hasn’t visa? 😯

Yea, that's exactly what this tells us. Because Roman has no visa, Chelsea as a club is not allowed to operate. :ph34r:

Someone on twitter raised a very good point about why all 3 (jorginho/Seri/Golovin) might not be able to join, we are only allotted X amount of non-HG players right? this surely would take us over our number, especially when you consider the other potential signings.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You