Jean Seri

the wes

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

Seri doesn't score goals. He is a good footballer but his stats aren't what we are in desperate need of. Diawra isn't either but if I had to chose from the two then I would go with Diawra to partner Kante and aquire a proper number 10 who will assist until the cows come home. Then let Hazard go out on the flank and look for another RW of real quality to rotate with Willian.

Agree about the No 10 but I keep remembering how good Lamps was and how we have missed that type of a player.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arsenal’s bosses have held talks with the representatives of £40m-rated Jean Michael Seri as they consider a formal move for the Nice midfielder, Sky Sports Newsunderstands.

Chelsea are also interested in the player, and are monitoring developments.

We are just too slow. You would think the transfer peeps would learn thru their experience. We have done some good buys when we ere really quick.

But we dont know what the fuck goes on behind the scene.

They might sit around blowing smoke up each others arses telling each other how great they did each window.

Then you get our head coach - you cant call them managers - saying that they just didn't do a good enough job and they spit their dummies out.

And if that report saying Roman is going to be in charge himself on transfers that scares the hell out of me.

Whats he going to do on the many days hes at court? We need to overhaul our complete system. Grab someone elses sporting director that will work hand in hand daily with whatever scouts there are and more importantly whatever manager we have.

Too much to ask for I know! Eternal optimist.

10 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are set to beat Arsenal to the signing of Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri, the Mirror say.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-hold-talks-nice-midfielder-12541708

Arsenal eye Jean-Michael Seri swoop... but £40m star prefers Chelsea and Manchester City

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-eye-jeanmichael-seri-swoop-but-40m-star-prefers-chelsea-and-manchester-city-a3840121.html

I had read somewhere that he has a problem where he cant play/train in cold weathers. Condition is known as Chilblains, where the person gets small, itchy swellings, on the skin that occur as a reaction to cold temperatiures. I dont know how treatable/untreatable it is. 

50 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

I had read somewhere that he has a problem where he cant play/train in cold weathers. Condition is known as Chilblains, where the person gets small, itchy swellings, on the skin that occur as a reaction to cold temperatiures. I dont know how treatable/untreatable it is. 

That's what gloves, scarf and a hat are for!!!! 

6 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

I heard that aswell 

7 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

If he can play in France during the winter, england wont be a problem

Report: Chelsea to hold talks with Jean Michael Seri

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/report-chelsea-to-hold-talks-with-seri_326668.html

Probly talking what colour of gloves he wants during the cold season lol, feck with his money gold heated mutherchuckers will do nicely

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/23/chelsea-prepare-talks-sign-unai-emerys-top-arsenal-transfer-target-jean-michael-seri-7572796/

I'd actually be very surprised if we are after another midfielder at all until/unless we first sell at least 2 of our current ones. We've heard nothing yet about whether Cesc is staying. We just bought Barkley. Ruben is surely now ready to be given a legitimate chance as a Chelsea player.

With midfield options of Cesc, Kante, Bakayoko, Barkley, DD, and Ruben I wouldn't hold my breath that the club are even after another. Even if we were to sell Drinkwater. 

All that being said, surely if we bring in Sarri we should be targeting Jorginho rather than Seri? Similar players but one of them actually played under Sarri and he'll know presicely how to use him and what he'd get out of him.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'd actually be very surprised if we are after another midfielder at all until/unless we first sell at least 2 of our current ones. We've heard nothing yet about whether Cesc is staying. We just bought Barkley. Ruben is surely now ready to be given a legitimate chance as a Chelsea player.

With midfield options of Cesc, Kante, Bakayoko, Barkley, DD, and Ruben I wouldn't hold my breath that the club are even after another. Even if we were to sell Drinkwater. 

All that being said, surely if we bring in Sarri we should be targeting Jorginho rather than Seri? Similar players but one of them actually played under Sarri and he'll know presicely how to use him and what he'd get out of him.

It should be our priority IMO.

No way Drinks is good enoygh, Cescy sadly doesnt have the speed. Between Barkley and RLC for sub but Ive doubts still about both.

So we have Baks and wee baldy man.

We are desperate for creativity in the middle of the pitch. neither of them give us that real link up between front and back and at the same time guve us goals and assists.

MAYBE Sarri can get into Barkleys head but we dont know if hes even his kind of player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You