test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Jean Seri

Started by the wes,

203 posts in this topic

We are just too slow. You would think the transfer peeps would learn thru their experience. We have done some good buys when we ere really quick.

But we dont know what the fuck goes on behind the scene.

They might sit around blowing smoke up each others arses telling each other how great they did each window.

Then you get our head coach - you cant call them managers - saying that they just didn't do a good enough job and they spit their dummies out.

And if that report saying Roman is going to be in charge himself on transfers that scares the hell out of me.

Whats he going to do on the many days hes at court? We need to overhaul our complete system. Grab someone elses sporting director that will work hand in hand daily with whatever scouts there are and more importantly whatever manager we have.

Too much to ask for I know! Eternal optimist.

the wes likes this

10 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are set to beat Arsenal to the signing of Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri, the Mirror say.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-hold-talks-nice-midfielder-12541708

Arsenal eye Jean-Michael Seri swoop... but £40m star prefers Chelsea and Manchester City

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-eye-jeanmichael-seri-swoop-but-40m-star-prefers-chelsea-and-manchester-city-a3840121.html

I had read somewhere that he has a problem where he cant play/train in cold weathers. Condition is known as Chilblains, where the person gets small, itchy swellings, on the skin that occur as a reaction to cold temperatiures. I dont know how treatable/untreatable it is. 

Unionjack likes this

50 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

I had read somewhere that he has a problem where he cant play/train in cold weathers. Condition is known as Chilblains, where the person gets small, itchy swellings, on the skin that occur as a reaction to cold temperatiures. I dont know how treatable/untreatable it is. 

That's what gloves, scarf and a hat are for!!!! 

Unionjack and the wes like this

6 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

I heard that aswell 

7 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

If he can play in France during the winter, england wont be a problem

Report: Chelsea to hold talks with Jean Michael Seri

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/report-chelsea-to-hold-talks-with-seri_326668.html

Probly talking what colour of gloves he wants during the cold season lol, feck with his money gold heated mutherchuckers will do nicely

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/23/chelsea-prepare-talks-sign-unai-emerys-top-arsenal-transfer-target-jean-michael-seri-7572796/

On 22/05/2018 at 5:58 AM, DDA said:

That's what gloves, scarf and a hat are for!!!! 

I'd let him go out in one of those vinegar tits coats if he wanted!

the wes, Sideshow Luiz and DDA like this

I'd actually be very surprised if we are after another midfielder at all until/unless we first sell at least 2 of our current ones. We've heard nothing yet about whether Cesc is staying. We just bought Barkley. Ruben is surely now ready to be given a legitimate chance as a Chelsea player.

With midfield options of Cesc, Kante, Bakayoko, Barkley, DD, and Ruben I wouldn't hold my breath that the club are even after another. Even if we were to sell Drinkwater. 

All that being said, surely if we bring in Sarri we should be targeting Jorginho rather than Seri? Similar players but one of them actually played under Sarri and he'll know presicely how to use him and what he'd get out of him.

Stats likes this

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'd actually be very surprised if we are after another midfielder at all until/unless we first sell at least 2 of our current ones. We've heard nothing yet about whether Cesc is staying. We just bought Barkley. Ruben is surely now ready to be given a legitimate chance as a Chelsea player.

With midfield options of Cesc, Kante, Bakayoko, Barkley, DD, and Ruben I wouldn't hold my breath that the club are even after another. Even if we were to sell Drinkwater. 

All that being said, surely if we bring in Sarri we should be targeting Jorginho rather than Seri? Similar players but one of them actually played under Sarri and he'll know presicely how to use him and what he'd get out of him.

It should be our priority IMO.

No way Drinks is good enoygh, Cescy sadly doesnt have the speed. Between Barkley and RLC for sub but Ive doubts still about both.

So we have Baks and wee baldy man.

We are desperate for creativity in the middle of the pitch. neither of them give us that real link up between front and back and at the same time guve us goals and assists.

MAYBE Sarri can get into Barkleys head but we dont know if hes even his kind of player.

Confirmed 40m Euro release clause before July 15th for Seri. Agent said its about where he feels most welcomed. Would be a wonderful signing especially for that price in this market. 

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/5/24/17389224/seri-agent-confirms-40m-release-clause-plays-up-napoli-plays-down-chelsea-rumors

Don't think we can get Jorginho even if Sarri comes.

People forget how annoying is to deal with de Laurentiis, it will probably drag on forever and we'll end empty handed or with a panic buy.

I just don't want chelsea to miss a opportunity to sign a great player with attributes that we are terrible lacking

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

I would be fine with both Seri and Jorginho, but in the former case I am a bit sceptical because he is jsut as short as Kante not that it matters much in most games as neither are the type to get bullied but in games that get dirty with a lot of lose and high balls, the two might face problems getting the 2nd balls. Would be nice in a 3 man midfield with Barkley or RLC. If we could get a more complete player, who is the full package like Milinkovic Saivc it would be better ofc but Seri is definitely a realistic quality option so a yes from me, absolute bargain for 40m

Arsenal remain interested in Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri following the appointment of new head coach Unai Emery, according to Sky sources.

Seri has an agreement with his club allowing him to leave if an offer comes in of £35m or above.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Arsenal remain interested in Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri following the appointment of new head coach Unai Emery, according to Sky sources.

Seri has an agreement with his club allowing him to leave if an offer comes in of £35m or above.

I imagine there will be a few of us interested parties after him. We should have had the cash in a suitcase for him a minute after the transfer bell rang! It woyld show him just how much he would be wanted/needed and I would think as a player it woyld be important.

I have only been thinking abut Seri.Jorginho and Savic as they seem to fit exactly in some way what we need. But I'd take Tolisso,Vidal,Radja (yeah I know both Vidal & Radja have said no)

Is there amy otheres that would fit the bill who woulld be a starter over our options of Barkley & RLC) as I see this as our priority upgrade.

Don't think we can get Jorginho even if Sarri comes.

People forget how annoying is to deal with de Laurentiis, it will probably drag on forever and we'll end empty handed or with a panic buy.

I just don't want chelsea to miss a opportunity to sign a great player with attributes that we are terrible lacking

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Luiz going the other way could open a few doors for us.