the wes

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

This either screams we have Jorginho locked up or have massively misplayed our hand. We shall see!

Or what I have been saying, you guys are massively overrating Seri. There is a reason why he will land at Fulham. Good signing for them, not for us.

1 hour ago, Cosmin said:

Look who's got standards! Bad for him as I reckon Craven Cottage is the world's most beautiful stadium. 

Craven Cottage is great.  The fans are great.  Living in Fulham or Putney is great.  He should really reconsider.

There's also a lovely French cheese truck in the North End Road market on the weekends (at least there used to be).

30 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Or what I have been saying, you guys are massively overrating Seri. There is a reason why he will land at Fulham. Good signing for them, not for us.

I don't think he is a world beater but I think he could have absolutely done well for us here. He would have walked into our starting XI with Sarri. It just so happens that ADL is a dick to deal with for everyone and it could land us Jorginho. Seri was/is a victim of circumstance, If he goes to fulham i think he will do well for them, if we somehow signed him I would have supported it. I think saying Massively overrating is a tad bit unfair, but then again we might get to watch him next season to see! this PL season is shaping up to be really exciting

21 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I must admit after watching Bakayoko and his horror shows last season, I feel I'm (perhaps unfairly) sceptical of anybody coming directly from France.

I dont know wtf is going on with Seri. ALL the latest reports Ive read are about Fulham getting him. But now I read that WE have signed some 'pre contract' agreement with him.

So whats occurring? Whats the situation with Golovin then?

Fulham did really great job... and I think most of the times teams that came from Championship cope ok with the Premier League. Also, teams that falls out from Premier League have no much success in Championship. Been watching Fulham at PL qual-s, they played some good football against Terry and co. Seri could blend in just fine and finish 10th with them, why not? :)

He is most definitely a better player than Cesc right now. 

Cesc is homegrown something I think chelsea supporters need to come to grips with.

We have reached the max for non-homegrown players if we sign Golovin and Jorginho. We need to sell in order to buy now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You