• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

He will be 27 next july so hardly a kid😁

Yeah, after making that post I did a bit of YouTube research. The way he's talked about recently I figured he was a teenager who just burst on to the scene and had super potential. Didn't know he was in his mid twenties.

Watching his highlights, he looks to be Fabregas-like. Excellent long range passing and creative eye. Can certainly see why so many big clubs are eyeing him. With RLC coming back next summer I'm just not sure we'll be in the market for another midfielder.

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/12/2017 at 7:08 PM, Pizy said:

With RLC coming back next summer I'm just not sure we'll be in the market for another midfielder.

Has he progressed enough to come back?

I've never been his biggest fan. Always compared him to stoned Bambi on ice. And I understand how Youtubes can make a player look much bettter than he actually is but saying that regular playing does seem to have improved him

Hes fot better with the ball at his feet. He seems much more direct and offence minded - not passing back but looking to get up field and tho he doesn't score often hes taking shots, getting into the zone and making a few assists. He doesn't seem to have progressed defence wise but as I say its only YTs Ive seen.

I wouldnt mind us bringing him back but with Kante,Cescy,Waterboy,Rossy,Baks already and hopefully we get a upgrade on Baks just how we going to sort it out?

UTD, CITY TO BATTLE FOR SERI 

Manchester United are ready to rival Man City's attempt to signJean Michael Seri from Nice, according to The Guardian.

The Ivory Coast midfielder, who came close to joining Barcelona last season, has less than 18 months left on his contract and Jose Mourinho is ready to rival Pep Guardiola once again in a bid to sign the 26-year-old.

Seri is expected to cost in the region of £35m.

7 minutes ago, mccg said:

UTD, CITY TO BATTLE FOR SERI 

We aren't mentioned in the same breath. Its like the media have cottoned onto summet not being right and only linking us with wonky legs, hasbeens or wannabes!

Or wonky legged hasbeens with a ponytail!!! 7ae0656ddabaaae4884bfd86b6467571.gif

Just now, Unionjack said:

We aren't mentioned in the same breath. Its like the media have cottoned onto summet not being right and only linking us with wonky legs, hasbeens or wannabes!

Frig i know i was thinking of getting myself a dodgy passport , agent , dusting the old 13 studders out and getting  myself  a mutherchucker contract chamone 

Just now, mccg said:

getting myself a dodgy passport

LOL

A Romamian chap up the Rd from me can sort you out lol No good for travelling but OK for ID apparently lol

I cant kick a ball straight but played rugby and taekwondo ok . Not be a bad LB if we dont mind a penalty or 3

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

LOL

A Romamian chap up the Rd from me can sort you out lol No good for travelling but OK for ID apparently lol

I cant kick a ball straight but played rugby and taekwondo ok . Not be a bad LB if we dont mind a penalty or 3

Staurt physco Pearce and Julian Dicks sounds like lol we could do with a lb who can actually tackle !

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You