test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-1 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Zappacosta
    • Rudiger
    • Ampadu
    • Cahill
    • Kenedy
    • Drinkwater
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Batshuayi
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

93 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Morata got booked for this... :doh:

Alvaro+Morata+Chelsea+v+AFC+Bournemouth+

Surely not? How is that against some fair play rules? I thought he was celebrating with the fans. The same way Gosling was, and Gosling was booked too.

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Surely not? How is that against some fair play rules? I thought he was celebrating with the fans. The same way Gosling was, and Gosling was booked too.

Seems like that wasn't the case. :lol: Just saw this...

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seems like that wasn't the case. :lol: Just saw this...

May have caused by the celebration...

Just now, Jason said:

May have caused by the celebration...

So that is why Morata was surrounded by 2 Bournemouth players and arguing... False 9 at the Goodison then.

On 19/12/2017 at 6:55 PM, The Skipper said:

Dujon Sterling and Hudson-Odoi, hope they get big minutes. Expecting Ampadu to start (Conte seems to like him a lot), and personally I'd like to see something like this:
Wily; Rudiger Ampadu Cahill; Kenedy Drinkwater Cesc Zappacosta; Willian Batshuayi Pedro. CHO and Sterling off the bench in the second half.

Alas, three youths on the bench, none used. 

5 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Different priorities I guess but it's quite a stark contrast to see how Conte and Guardiola managed the squad for this week's League Cup tie. One played only one youth player in the XI and the other played six and in a much tougher game as well.

The Skipper likes this

It was a shit performance by us especially the 2nd half, Bournemouth completely overrun us.

The one shining light was young Ampadu a terrific performance by him, a shrinking violet he aint, shows no fear don't care who he clogs :D, good in the back 3, threw his body on the line on one of their attacks ala JT, i really like this kid.

15 hours ago, The Skipper said:

If we'd have not been shit, and not stopped playing after the 13th minute and thinking we had the game won, we could have easily been in a stronger position and allowed the youngsters on. Seems like Conte told the players to stick it in third gear and no higher.