test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-1 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Zappacosta
    • Rudiger
    • Ampadu
    • Cahill
    • Kenedy
    • Drinkwater
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Batshuayi
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

93 posts in this topic
On 18-12-2017 at 5:30 PM, Vincent said:

Are there still tickets available? Am in London for the first time, if anyone can help me out, would be greatly appreciated. 2 tickets for me and a friend of mine.

Regards,

Vincent

In

The Skipper likes this

19 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Dujon Sterling and Hudson-Odoi, hope they get big minutes. Expecting Ampadu to start (Conte seems to like him a lot), and personally I'd like to see something like this:
Wily; Rudiger Ampadu Cahill; Kenedy Drinkwater Cesc Zappacosta; Willian Batshuayi Pedro. CHO and Sterling off the bench in the second half.

Think i read Ampadu is to start alongside Drinkwater, so id expect one of Dave, Christensen, Clarke-salter to come in for Cesc. Other than that, agree with this team

The Skipper likes this

3 hours ago, gadget said:

Think i read Ampadu is to start alongside Drinkwater, so id expect one of Dave, Christensen, Clarke-salter to come in for Cesc. Other than that, agree with this team

Looks like I guessed right haha. I thought Fab would start because he hasn’t had as much game time recently. 

gadget likes this

5 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Rudiger Ampadu Cahill is going to struggle a lot vs Frazer and Defoe. 

Rudiger will handle them. You never know which Cahill will play (the good vs. the terrible), and Ampadu is only 17.

Pretty surprised that Morata isnt starting after the slight injury he had. Would've even been cool to see he and Bats together up top.

On December 16, 2017 at 8:22 PM, Tomo said:

Caballero, Rudi, Ampadu, Cahill, Zappa, Drinkwater, Cesc, Kenedy, Pedro, Batshauyi, Musonda.

Christensen, Kante, Hazard and Morata should be in the stands for this one.

All but 1 selection has happened, decent. My only gripe is Hazard on bench but glad numerous key players are nowhere near this game.

What a turgid first half. My word was that boring! Sideways and backwards with the occasional awful forward pass. Probably the most Mourinho-like we've looked in a long time.

Willian and Pedro are so average and I'm sorry to finally admit Batshuayi is awful. He desperately needs a good loan. He reminds me of Lukaku without the goals. Awful first touch and clumsy as hell.

The static movement hasn't helped but I can't be the only one who's banging my head onto the table watching Cahill, Ampadu and Rudiger passing the ball to one another? None of them has tried doing something progressive with the ball. Cahill has been passing to Ampadu non-stop. Ampadu has been passing sideways. Rudiger has been doing pretty much the same thing as Cahill. :doh:

kellzfresh and 11Drogba like this