• Bakayoko (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Caballero, Rudi, Ampadu, Cahill, Zappa, Drinkwater, Cesc, Kenedy, Pedro, Batshauyi, Musonda.

Christensen, Kante, Hazard and Morata should be in the stands for this one.

Think those 3 have to be on the bench if they aren't starting. I know it's only Bournemouth but we're gonna need them if the game goes south on Wednesday. Have come to a point where we might need to win the League Cup this season.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think those 3 have to be on the bench if they aren't starting. I know it's only Bournemouth but we're gonna need them if the game goes south on Wednesday. Have come to a point where we might need to win the League Cup this season.

I'd start Morata only because he needs to regain sharpness. Wouldn't even have Eden in the squad. Hazard, Kante, Azpi, and Christensen should all be either on the bench or out of the squad. 

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

Meh, i'd rather win it than not but if we go out we go out, can't risk burning our players out at a crucial stage of the season.

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Meh, i'd rather win it than not but if we go out we go out, can't risk burning our players out at a crucial stage of the season.

Same. Couldn't care less if we went out, tbh.

Willy

Zappa    Clarke-Salter   Ampadu   Rudiger    Kenedy

Cesc    Drinkwater

Musonda

Willian          Batschuyi

Subs: Edurdo, Christensen, Sterling, Baka, Hazard, Morata, Hudson-Odoi

Man can dream right? :)

4 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

This is our best opportunity to win a trophy this season, so let's not fuck about. 

Courtois, Moses, Cahill, Rudiger, Christensen, Zappacosta, Fabregas, Kante, Willian, Pedro, Morata.

I think FA Cup should be the priority this season but I wouldn't mind winning both cups all things considered. Kante, Azpilicueta, Moses, Christensen and Hazard should still be rested though.

6 hours ago, Vincent said:

Are there still tickets available? Am in London for the first time, if anyone can help me out, would be greatly appreciated. 2 tickets for me and a friend of mine.

Regards,

Vincent

Enjoy your trip to London.  If you happen to make it to the Stamford Bridge area, there's a pub in Parsons Green called the White Horse which I highly recommend.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/12/conte-to-make-changes-against-bournemouth.html

Some team news from Conte:

- Batshuayi and Kenedy will start

- Kante looks likely to be rested

- Musonda (groin) and Luiz, obviously, out injured

- Hudson-Odoi, Ampadu and Sterling may be in the matchday squad. Ampadu MIGHT start the match

So thankfully a heavily rotated team. With Everton picking up a bit of form under Big Sam (though they still looked completely awful last night) we need our best players healthy and fresh for the weekend. Hazard, Kante, Alonso, and Morata should all be rested. Ideally not used at all in Hazard and Kante's case.