Rosenborg 0-4 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheheheh that free kick.WTF was the defender doing lol a random cartwheel.Tehehehe.4-0 :beer: now wtf couldnt we do that before.Grrrr Liverpools current scoreline.Thats all the papers be ranting about no doubt.Grrr them

Bloody hell guys, use the edit option :beer: Anyway, good result. Performance was excellent, and Rosenborg are so incredibly lucky not to have have shipped 6 or more. My only negative comment is Kalou. He was so incredibly wasteful, and could have put Sheva through one on one on two occassions. Drogba, Ashley Cole, Alex, scratch that, the whole team were fabulous today. Carlo was solid when called into action. Man of the Match, for me, is Joe Cole. Incredible performance, he must have ran about 12000 metres tonight. So much energy.But the best moment of the match? Drogba's goal celebration! :yay:

Very happy with the performance. If I think right the Valencia game is before the Arsenal game so we can afford to rest a few players for that game which will be good.
Defo.Drogba esp.We're through and doesnt matter about the result because either way we'll stay top

Teheheh defo the best moment of the game was just so bizare!Drogbas celebration tehehehehe classic.Just grrr Sheva didnt get one :beer: would've made my night complete lol but hey wooohoo we're through!Happy days.SWP great performance.Never gave up and Joey great runs despite the injury he'd picked up earlier on with the cut etcIf we get to the second stage lol no doubt Barcalona here we come!